(Overwatch) Lena "Tracer" Oxton x (PTSD) Reader

ONCE AGAIN, Comtest between Redraideryboi and I. (Ends in fluff?)

K enjoy!

You're normally not bothered by much, even for an Overwatch agent. But loud noises resembling bombs or gunfire puts you a bit on edge. You've really only broken down a couple times really, and it hasn't terribly affected you. If anything starts to bother you, you politely ask them to either stop or tone down.

The sound of Hana's gameplay echoes through the entire base, reaching your ears as you walk down the hallways. Gunfire. In a slight panic, you press yourself against the wall, scanning the area around you, hoping it's just your mind playing tricks on you. You round a corner nervously and bump into Lena "Tracer" Oxton, your girlfriend.

"Oof, sorry, luv!" She says cheerfully, making sure you're alright.

She notices you're on edge, watching you glance around nervously before responding to her.

"Haha, it's alright!" You rub the back of your neck, trying to shake the nervous feeling in your stomach.

It's just Hana's gameplay, nothing to worry about. You tell yourself. You still can't manage to calm down though.

"You alright? You seem nervous." Lena grows slightly concerned.

"Who, me? Y-yeah, I'm fine! Why wouldn't I be?" You try to laugh it off as your girlfriend looks at you quizzically, an eyebrow raised.

Gunfire from the game rings out again, louder this time, making you flinch and squeal, your hands rushing up around your head as if to protect your head from falling debris or something. Tracer gently places her hands, one on your shoulder, the other on one of your wrists.

"Y/N, love, you don't seem alright." She says, concerned.

She gently removes your hands from your head, revealing your scrunched eyes and slightly trembling form. She brings you in for a hug, rubbing circles into your back soothingly.

"Shhhh... it's alright. It's just Hana's gameplay. I'm here, everything is okay, love." She soothes, embracing you in a warm, protective hug.

The gunfire does not cease, but Lena's embrace keeps you from entirely freaking out. She lets go and places her hands on your shoulders, looking into your eyes. She brings a hand to your chin, gently pulling your head up to look at her.

"Hey, it's alright. Would you like me to ask her to turn the volume down?" She calmly and gently suggests.

You only manage to nod your head.

"Alright, why don't you just stay here and I'll be back in a jiffy!" Lena blinks away.

You can hear calm chatter before Lena starts to yell at the Korean gamer. She must not be complying with the request. You flinch a tiny bit at the tones of voices from the two but the volume is finally reduced, signaling Lena blinking back to you.

"Here, why don't we go to my room. I can get us some snacks and we can just work this out, or do whatever." She suggests.

You nod your head as Lena wraps a protective and supportive arm around your shoulders to lead you to her room. You enter and she sits you on the sofa before blinking to the small kitchen area to grab your favorite snack, and some ice cream, chocolate, chips, and other various junk food. She places it all on the coffee table in front of where you're sitting and joins you on the couch, putting an arm around your shoulders.

"Better?" She asks.

"Yeah... thanks, Lena." You breathe, finally calming down.

"I get like that sometimes too. You want to talk about it? Or something else? Or just do something to get our minds off of it?" She asks.

"I just want to be with you." You snuggle into her side, snaking an arm around her waist and holding her close and dear.

"Whatever you say, love." She rests her head on yours.

You eventually find yourself lying face up in Lena's stomach, her hand brushing your H/L, H/C hair tenderly and lovingly. You find your gaze resting onto her sparkling brown eyes. Her gaze meets yours and you turn your head to the side to face her as you bring yours closer. You wait for her to go the last 10%. Your lips lock in a tender and loving kiss, all your worries and thoughts disappearing as you enjoy this moment with your girlfriend. She reluctantly pulls away and smiles fondly at you, you returning her smile in a grin before pulling her in for another kiss.