(Overwatch) Zarya x Reader

Request by @wolf_girl187
Hope you like it!

"Heyyy, Zarya." Hana says, drawing out the greeting.

"You're up to something." Zarya says, not turning around from her workout.

"What? Me? No! Never!" Hana defends.

"What do you want?" The Russian woman asks.

"I just need help grabbing something from the closet."

"Why not ask someone who's not busy?"

"Cuz everyone is busy. You seem the least busy." Hana says.

Zarya sighs before setting down the weights and walking grumpily with Hana to one of the closets in base.

"It's right... there...!" Hana strains, reaching her hand up.

"I can't get to it if you don't get out of the way. Back up." Zarya says.

Hana gets out of the closet and waits for Zarya to step all the way in. Once she's where Hana wants her, Hana slams the door, locking it.

"You got her?" A voice rings out. "Great! I'll hold the door in case she breaks it down."

Lucio.

"Open this door! I'll have your heads!" Zarya angrily shouts from in the closet.

•••

Meanwhile, in another room, the rest of the team is gathered, except for Soldier; he doesn't really join in on these games much.

"Seven minutes in heaven!" Hana screeches as she barrels into the room, nearly tripling over herself, Tracer, and a table.

The rest of the team responds with "Oh."s and"Alright."s. Hana drops an empty bottle in the middle of the team circle.

"Alright, who goes first. Whoever goes first, gets in the closet while the rest of the team fairly spins the bottle for the other person, who later meets them in the closet!" Hana explains.

"Alright." The team responds.

"Who goes first?" Tracer asks.

"Y/N, how about you go first?" Hana points out.

"What? Me?" You place a hand on your chest in surprise. "I don't wanna play, I just wanna watch." You explain.

"Wuss." Hana pours.

"Raise your hand if you want Y/N to go first?" Hana inquires.

The rest of the team raises their hand to vote you go first. You protest, but despite your best efforts, Tracer and Hana all but drag you to the closet, Lucio leaning against the door.

"In ya go!" Hana says, shoving you into the dark closet backwards as soon as Lucio opens the door, quickly slamming it once you're inside.

"What is this?" You hear Zarya behind you.

You're so glad the room is dark; you can feel the heat in your face and ears as you realize the team has planned to put you in the same cramped space with your crush.

"They forced me to play Seven Minutes in Heaven." You grumble.

"Oh..." Zarya says.

"Oh..." you respond.

"We're not gonna let you out until you two confess!" You hear Hana shout from the other side of the door.

"Confess what?" You ask Zarya, hoping to throw her off your trail.

No response from Zarya. You shift around on your feet nervously, hoping to relieve the nervous tension you radiate.

You can hear Zarya take a breath, mumbling as she lets it out, "All or nothing..."

You suddenly feel a hand on your cheek.

"Y/N..."

Your heart beats quicker.

Oh god. You think to yourself, freaking out on the inside. You're unsure of what's happening, but your crush is touching your face.

"I think..." she pauses. "I think I love you."

Your eyes go wide at her words. You're internally arguing with yourself whether you should say something, or kiss her, or both.

That's not necessary, because she asks first: "Can I kiss you?"

You force out a hum of approval and her lips capture your own. Your hands make their way to her own cheeks and her other hand snakes around to the back of your neck, deepening the kiss before pulling away.

"Holy shit..." You mumble to yourself.

"What?"

"I thought you hated me."

"Never. I thought you hated me!" She chuckles.

"Never."

You two go in for another sweet kiss in the closet. Suddenly the door swings open abruptly, the light nearly blinding you. You hear it hit something and a pained moan follows shortly.

"Watch it Hana!" Lucio scolds her, rubbing a hand on his temple.

"Hehe, sorry." Hana says sheepishly before turning her attention back to you and Zarya.

You've separated yourselves just in time before Hana could see. You watch her face fall at the sight of both of you just standing there in the closet.

She groans and Zarya takes this opportunity to shove her out of the way, letting you get out of the closet as well. As you walk by, Zarya flashes you a quick wink, causing you to blush slightly as you walk away.