(Pitch Perfect 3) Calamity x (Bella) Reader

You were at the USO with the Bellas. Audrey had gotten you all into the tour to sing for the soldiers and their families. You're currently in Spain and the Bellas have just lost the Riff-Off. Now, Cynthia was just one of the two lesbians in the group, you are the other, but none of them know. You've never been in a true relationship, but you have been with a few boys. The people around you have pressured on you that "gay is not okay", especially your family and old friends. The Bellas however, haven't brought up their views on it so you really have no idea what they will think about it. The Bellas joke about it from time to time, and most have just ignored the fact that Cynthia is gay herself. Still, that doesn't stop the anxiety of coming out.

The other bands you guys have lost to have just finished with the sound check and you have separated yourself from the Bellas. They have gotten a little too competitive yet again and you just need hot get away from it. You are leaning into a corner of the building before deciding to walk around a bit. You still have a little bit of time before you get your rooms and settle down. You're pacing along the wall, biting your skin on the sides of your nails to prevent yourself from biting your nails, or the inside of your lip. You didn't think there was going to be any competitions for this tour, but it turns out everyone's competing to be the opening group for DJ Kahled. To be honest, you didn't really care about opening for him, you just want to be here to sing with the Bellas and have fun with your "second family".

Your thoughts are interrupted when a certain competitor walks into your view. "I thought the Bellas were always supposed to be together, kinda strange to see one separated from the group."

You start to get nervous, normally you don't talk to new people and you have a bit of social anxiety. You're more of the introvert of the Bellas.

"Y-yeah. It's just s-sometimes they get too competitive and I really just wanted to be with them but they're gonna fight about how to win the opening spot." You nervously force out.

"Hm." She hums in acknowledgement.

You look up at her for once and notice her sparkling green eyes and short, brown hair. She's quite cute, but since you're a little anxious, she seems pretty intimidating. You avert your gaze to the floor and nervously fiddle your fingers. You haven't noticed, but you start to subconsciously bite the inside of your bottom lip, drawing a little blood.

"Not the very bold type." She notes out loud.

You shake your head. "Calamity, right?" You say, not wanting to make things any more awkward.

"Yep. And you are...?"

"Oh, Y/N. L/N." You stumble a bit on your words.

"Nice to meet you." She hears her name being called by one of her band mates. "I gotta go, maybe I'll see you round, off the musical war zone. See ya, Bella." She lightly punches your shoulder, smiling, before turning to join her band mates, leaving you a nervous wreck.

You haven't noticed it, but the Bellas watched the entire thing and they were going to join you, but Calamity had beaten them to you, just like in the Riff-Off.