(Overwatch) Ashe x (Drunk) Reader

Request from Semmiza Could you do Ashe x Drunk reader? If you're okay with that

Yes I can! And here u go!

You're my crush

The Deadlock Gang isn't much of a family to you. You never feel accepted, or appreciated, or even acknowledged. There has never been a time where anyone congratulated you on a mission, someone else would steal your hard work. You have always been cast aside by everyone. You have just never noticed how much all of this pressure has built u p overtime until tonight. You had considered hurting yourself in some way, but you decided against it and you wouldn't have even thought the mere idea would have ever entered your head. You are ashamed you had thought like that and you tell yourself that the gang needs you. So you resort to another thing you haven't done before either, surprisingly. Alcohol.

You make your way to the fridge where the gang keeps the food and alcohol. The whiskey is sitting right on top of the fridge and you grab a bottle of it, then make your way up to the roof where you spend a lot of your time thinking.

Once you finish the first nasty bottle, you find yourself grabbing the other two bottles of the strong depressant and heading back to the roof. You fail to notice a certain crimson eyed, white head notice your unusual behavior. She excuses herself from her table and follows you to the roof where she finds you babbling to your half drunk self. Yelling into the night about how you're trash to everyone, how no one notices you, how they don't fucking need you. How nothing you do makes any difference and how people just take all your work and take credit for it. How no one appreciates you. How you're an outcast in an outcast group. You're flinging your mostly-drunk bottle around, expressing your frustrations to no one but the poor alcohol in your hand. You occasionally tell a bird or rat to fuck off, before going back to your drunk ranting.

Ashe leans on the chimney side, waiting for a good time to step in, but hearing you express your frustrations to no one in particular. She decides that you having two bottles of whiskey is enough, so when you reach for the third bottle, she pulls out a small gun and shoots the bottle, stopping you in your tracks, shocked. You look at her form, wide eyed, before relaxing and seeming contemplative on something. You then resort to yelling at her, not thinking straight at all. No one in the Deadlock Gang would dare yell at Ashe.

"Why'd you do that? I was almost done!" You yell.

"You've had enough. 'T ain't you to go 'round drinkin' your dirt cheap ass off." She plainly scolds you.

"What do you know 'bout me!? Huh!?" You drunkenly argue.

"Enough to know this ain't you! You're the one who keeps this gang winnin' and I can't control the others actions, but I know they're in the wrong place here. I know its you who's out their bustin' their ass for the win, they're just tumbleweeds goin' with the flow and takin' the victory for themselves." She says.

"Tell that to me when I'm not drunk... damnit... I'm not worth anythin'. I'm just a ghost of a person here. Non existent. Nothin'."

"And that's where you're wrong. They're jealous of you, that's why they steal your thunder. They just want to be you. I will make sure to put them in their place next time-"

"What if there is no next time!?" You shout.

"I'm sure as hell'll be a next time. You're comin' with me young lady."

Before you can do anything she grabs your arm and drags you down to the main room. Everyone stops talking to look up at a slightly enraged cowgirl with a drunken slob; you.

One of them pipes up, "Yo' pipsqueak, you ain't back in Rick up on the field! C'mon, he's takin' all the fire!"

"Shut it!" Ashe snaps.

Everyone looks shocked at her sudden outburst.

"Now, we've all got a common problem in this room." Ashe states. "All you snakes." She hisses at them.

"What's the problem?" Someone in the back asks to clarify. "We're the snakes?"

"Yes." Ashe says.

"Nah, she's the rat. 'Ere to infiltrate us and slow us down. Make us fail our jobs."

"No, she's the one that is winnin' the missions. She's savin' your sorry asses before they're handed right to ya! Y'all're jealous of how fine a member she is. And ya know what? There's a reason y'all don't have anyone, 'cause your upfront asses keep stealin' someone's thunder. Y'all ain't cool no more, y'all are just a load of horse shit." Ashe is basically yelling at the whole gang. "Now I want y'all to respect her as you respect each other." She finishes.

Ashe leads you to your room and sends you to bed. "You're gonna have a mighty hangover in the morn'. Sleep now, you'll feel slightly better if you sleep now, rather than later. I'll have pain killers ready in the morn'." She says.

"I'm sorry Ashe..."

"Tis alright. You're drunk, but drownin' your sorrows and feelin's in alcohol isn't the greatest of ideas."

"I still shouldn't have treated you like that."

"I told you, its fine. Everyone has their breaking point. The alcohol just managed to make you more susceptible to rage. It's fine. Now sleep."

"Ashe..." you press.

"Sleep!" She playfully argues.

"You got any crushes?" Your drunk ass blurts out.

"Yep."

"Who?"

"Sleep and your find out." She teases.

You flop on your bed and your eyelids start to feel heavy as you relax into the mattress. You swear you feel something touch your forehead and a few words speak after that but sleep was already consuming you.

Ashe had gently kissed your forehead before saying a quick, "You're my crush." And leaving you to your slumber.