(Overwatch) Sombra x (drunk) Reader

Request from Redraideryboi Request OwO how bout sombra x drunk reader cause why not OwO tanks fren

It isn't your fault you're drunk. The others at Talon have pressured you. Okay, Sombra has pressured you. You are a babbling mess, stumbling around your friends room, glass in hand. I'm sorry, did I say glass? No, you are carrying the bottle. Sombra is on the sofa laughing at you, watching you stumble around the room. Sombra gets up and walks over to you.

She slaps her translocations on your chest. "In case you fall, I'll catch you." She says flirtatiously, waving her fingers in the air.

Let me note, the both of you are drunk. You're just... drunker. More drunk? Is that even a thing? Drunker? Anyways, back to your situation with the hacker:

Sombra chuckles as you just look at the device she just slapped on you. You poke it a bit.

"How is this gonna catch me if I already fell?" You slur.

"Hehe, already fell? Dude, if you fell, you'd be on the floor." She slurs her response.

"But what if I fell for you?" You say.

Since Sombra is not as drunk as you, she seems to process the words. You trip over yourself and Sombra translocates in front of you.

"See, told you I would catch you. Alright, you can't handle this much alcohol. You need to stop." Sombra says, realizing that you were completely drunk.

She wasn't even sure you could get any drunker. She can handle a lot of alcohol, much more than you can obviously, and to prevent you from hurting yourself, she needs you to stop. She takes the bottle from your hands.

"Alright chica, you need to put the alcohol down" she says.

"No! You were the one who wanted me to drink in the first place!" You whine.

"I know, I didn't know how much you could handle and I was joking around. Put the alcohol down."

"No."

"Amiga." She says sternly.

"No."

"Give."

"No."

She leans up and places a kiss on your lips, surprising you and making you loosen your grip on the bottle. She slips it out of your hand and translocates to the other side of the kitchen. She dumps the liquid down the sink and throws the bottle away.

"Hey!" You exclaim.

"Don't "hey" me. You're the one drinking themselves dead!" She argues. "I would have liked you to be a bit more sober for that kiss though." She mumbles.

"Hm?"

"Nothing. Just leave the alcohol alone." She says as she walks away.

You both plop down on the couch and you fall asleep on her shoulder. She smiles fondly at you, running her fingers through your hair. When you wake up, you'll have one hell of a hangover. Who knows, you just might remember the kiss with your crush.