(Overwatch) Ashe x Reader

What is Lost is Found

You have had a rough life ever since high school. You were almost sixteen when you decided the stress of school was too much; you ran away from home.

"Ashe..." You said, nervously.

"Yes, Y/N?" Your white haired best friend replied, turning to you.

"I've been thinking a lot the past few weeks..." you started to tear up before you continued. "I... I've planned to run away." You forced out, afraid of your friends reaction. "I can't handle school right now. I just need a break.i promise I'll be back. I'll probably be gone a few days or weeks. But I promise I'll come back." You explained.

"Y/N... if there's anything I can do to help, tell me!" Ashe started to cry as well as she pulled you into a hug. You wanted so much to hold her forever and kiss her. You had a crush on her, but you didn't think she would ever like you back.

"Ashe... I've decided to leave tonight. But I promise. I'll be back." You said.

So you did it. When you returned home, by the police, your parents cut you off from the world. They kept every electronic from you, boarded up your room, and basically the entire house. They even moved from your state all the way up to Montana.

At eighteen, you could legally leave the house; so you did. You spent a few years searching for your friend, asking her ignorant parents, asking around if anyone knew her name and of her. No answers; you were rendered hopeless.

Now, you're on the back of a strangers motorcycle, surrounded by two more men. The man you were riding behind was young, around the same age as you, 27.

They seem to have reached their destination as they force you off the bike.

"Alright, little lady, I'm sorry, but I gotta do this." He says. "Protocol." He hit your head, knocking you out.

•••

You wake up tied to a chair, a bag over your head. You don't know why the Deadlock Gang has taken you, you have nothing to give them.

A feminine voice echoes through the room you're in. The three males that kidnapped you chuckled with her.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" She says, her western accent floats about your head.

You think about her voice. How it seems somewhat... familiar...? You can hear her footsteps come closer to you. You stay completely still, until the bag is removed from your head. You don't look at your captors. You hear the men leave the room before the woman starts to speak again.

"Silent treatment huh." She says.

She grabs your chin and lifts your head to look at her. You close your eyes and growl quietly. You can hear a faint gasp escape her lips.

"Y/N?"

You open your eyes and stare into her crimson ones. Your eyes widen in shock. The white haired woman suddenly moves around you and cuts all the ropes tying you down. You stand up and you walk over to her.

"Ashe..." You gasp.

Your eyes start to tear up as you two go in to hug each other. You hold onto your friend tightly.

"I thought I'd never see you again..." Ashe says, a tear escaping her eye.

"I'm sorry!" You cry into her shoulder.

"I never got to tell you something." You both say simultaneously.

"You go first."

"No you."

"Heh, still doing this."

You both speak the exact same words at the exact same time and you both burst out laughing. You insist on her going first.

"W-well... I guess... I-" She has some trouble with words. Shetakes a breath, collecting herself. "Let me just show you."

She cups your chin with one hand and brings your face to hers. Your lips connect with hers. The kiss is soft and sweet, full of love and passion. You're so shocked; you're frozen. Ashe breaks the kiss and looks down.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that..." she turns and starts to pace around.

"Ashe." You speak up.

"It's okay if you don't feel that way, I'm sorry. We just met up again, I shouldn't ha-"

"Ashe!" You raise your voice to get her attention.

She turns around and avoids eye contact. You step right up to her and grab her shirt collar, pulling her to you. You press your lips to hers and your heart flutters. She melts into the kiss and you close your eyes. Dammit your so happy. You finally did it.

When you two pull away, you speak again.

"I should have done that before I left." You say.

"You should have. I was expecting it, but I didn't know if you felt the same way." Ashe replies.

"Well, now we know."

You pull her in for another sweet kiss.