Jealous! Indira Varma x Actress! Reader

Request by @Twinkel52
Sorry if it's a bit over the place. Hope you enjoy!

We could be strangers in the night
We could be passing in the shadows

You lean up for a kiss, the moonlight shining on you and your lover. You can't back out of this, you let him come the next 10%, capturing your lips in a tender kiss. It feels so fake, but you have to roll with it. His hand cups the back of your neck, the other on your back, holding you as he dips you back. He straightens you upright and you pull away, placing your hands on his chest.

"I... I cant be doing this." You say, looking away sadly. "But it feels so...-"

"Right?" He finishes.

"Yeah..." you breathe as he captures your lips once more.

We couldn't be closer if we tried
When we're caught in the headlights

Aaaand, cut!" The directors voice calls from off the scene.

You fall out of your position, walking off set to grab a drink of water and to join your friend, Indira.

We could be faces in the crowd
We could be passing in the shadows
Loving the risk of being found
When we're caught in the headlights

You admired Indira, she was such a better actress than you. You're surprised that you got the main part and not her. You enjoyed acting, but when it came to kissing scenes, you can barely keep yourself together. You hated having to kiss someone you didn't feel for, even if it was all fake. Sometimes, your partner got carried away with you, turning it into something it's really not.

Dangerous
Your love is always dangerous
And now I'm lost in us
We're living in a lie of trust

You hadn't noticed, but she had been watching your actions closely, she's been watching him as well. He's one of the characters that's your characters lover, but despite it just being a play, she still feels a twang of jealousy.

I don't know why but I guess it's got something to do with you
To do with you

You wished that all the gay movies would accept you. You've really only just kissed men, but you aren't into men. You dig the women, maybe even Indira. You must admit, she's just has that really chill but sassy personality. She's serious about her job, but loves it at the same time.

I don't know why but I guess it's got something to do with you
To do with you

To Indira, you've always caught her eye. Your somewhat extroverted personality truest shines around her and makes even her worst days much better.

I was a vacant alibi
Trading the truth in for a lie, oh
We were the essence of desire
And were caught in the headlights

She'll always be there to watch your rehearsals of scenes and help you out with your lines, giving you feedback on what to improve.

Dangerous
Your love is always dangerous
And now I'm lost it hurts
We're living in a lie of trust

Indira constantly wonders when the best time to confess would be, but keeps backing out, afraid of your reaction. But standing off to the side, she can't help but feel the bubbling anger and jealousy towards you and your characters partner. She hates watching you kiss someone you don't care for. It should be her!

I don't know why but I guess it's got something to do with you
To do with you

You're not dating anyone, to her knowledge, she doesn't even know your sexuality. She's constantly thinking of ways to confess to you, but her opportunities are slipping away with each passing day.

I don't know why but I guess it's got something to do with you
To do with you (I don't know why)

"Indira, can I ask for some help?" You call over to your friend who is currently lounging in your apartment.

She looks at you, her eyes telling you to continue.

"I need you to judge me again. Right before the kissing scene I did today."

Her face scrunches up just a tiny bit at thinking of you kissing him.

"Alright, show me what you got." She sits to watch you rehearse.

I don't know why but I guess it's got something to do with you (I don't know)
To do with you (I don't know why)

If you didn't have to stop right before the kiss, Indira totally would have gone for it. She scolds herself mentally for not taking the chance.

I don't know why but I guess it's got something to do with you
To do with you

Indira stands by, watching you kiss the man playing your characters lover.

"Stop! Stop, stop, stop!" The director shouts.

He looks over at Indira. "Go show him how it's really done, Indira."

She looks slightly shocked, but notices the small wink sent her way by the director. She immediately understands. She marches towards you and your set partner. He turns and gets ready to kiss her, but she brushes right past him.

(Tell me that you love me)
Dangerous
(Tell me that you love me)
Your love is always dangerous
(Tell me that you love me)

She marches right past him and barely stops in front of you. She wraps an arm around your waist, the other cupping the back of your head, dipping you back and capturing your lips in hers.

I don't know why
I don't know why but I guess it's got something to do with you (I don't know)
To do with you (I don't know why)

You're startled by this, but you quickly melt into the kiss. Indira pulls back, her face still hovering in front of yours.

I don't know why but I guess it's got something to do with you
To do with you (I don't know why)

"I love you, so much..." she mumbles against your lips.

I don't know why but I guess it's got something to do with you (I don't know)
To do with you (I don't know why)

"I love you too..." you mumble back, pecking her lips. "So much."

I don't know why but I guess it's got something to do with you
To do with you