(Supergirl) Kara x Reader

Request by @FballerJo10
Hope you like!

Cookies

"Kara! Stop it!" You yell.

"Nooooo! I want some!"

"You already had some!"

"But I want moreee!"

"If you have anymore I won't be able to make any cookies!"

You're currently hugging a bowl of cookie dough to your chest, facing away over the counter from Kara as she tries to steal more and more.

"I told you this would happen if I let you have a taste!" You laugh at your girlfriend.

You turn your attention back to the dough you're still mixing with a spoon. You sense her next advancement on the dough and turn to your left away from her. You crouch down, protecting the dough as you squat on the floor. You continue to work it with the spoon. You squeal when her hand slinks over your shoulder, stealing a small handful of dough.

"Stop it! You're gonna contaminate it! Did you even wash your hands?" You squeal.

"Yep!" She says as she eats the dough she's just stolen over your shoulder.

"Even after swiping some earlier?" You press further, huddling over the bowl protectively.

"Yep!" She pops the P.

You growl playfully as you protect the precious dough and Kara tries to reach over for more.

"Stop it!"

"No! Your baking is too good! I can't... resist!" She laughs behind you.

You laugh as well at her antics, trying desperately to protect the dough. "You do realize I can totally make dough that's completely edible... right?" You tease.

"I know, but this ones already made!" She reaches over for more again.

You just hold the bowl to your chest, preventing any ways she can get to the dough. Kara pouts as she continues to eat the dough in her hand. You snort at her in a triumphant manner, enjoying her pouty face of defeat.

"You've gotten enough, give up!" You scorn playfully.

"Hnnngh..." she pouts, face full of dough.

Once she's calmed down a bit, you turn to her. Her face has got cookie dough all over it. She looks so content eating the dough she has swiped.

"You know, for a superhero, you're a pretty messy eater." You chuckle.

"Where is it?" She asks, referring to the dough.

You gesture to your entire face, watching as she scrunches her face up, trying to lick it all away.

"No, Stop it. I got it." You say.

Kara halts her actions, looking at you confused. You bring your hand under her chin, holding her face gently in place. You lean forward and kiss her cheek and wherever the cookie dough is, eating it along the way. You continue to make your way to her lips slowly, teasing her. Your lips hover over her own before finally placing themselves on the tip of her nose and then finally landing on her lips. One of her hands finds its way to the back of your head as yours makes its way to her shoulder, both of you deepening the kiss.

•••

Finally, you get the cookies to bake without somebody's interruption. You take them out of the oven and let them cool, and once they're ready, you and Kara dig in. You look up at your beautiful girlfriend, and her face is clean. Yours, however, isn't so clean. So Kara holds your face, and starts to kiss you where the crumbs are, stopping right before your lips, taunting you, before you just smash your lips into hers.