(Supergirl) Lena Luthor x Wiccan (witch) Reader

Suggested by Anon

You finished up buying your stuff in the apothecary. You found a couple crystals, a book on the practice, and herbs and bought them. You're super insecure when it comes to buying stuff for your practice. You use cash and are embarrassed if anyone sees you buying the stuff. You get a bag and put your stuff in it quickly, thanking the cashier and leaving. You walk out of the store and while walking, double check your bag. You round the corner and collide with someone.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!" You apologize.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking either." The other person apologizes.

Your bag fell out of your grasp and fell to the ground, spilling the contents. You look at the person while profusely apologizing. Piercing green eyes meet your E/C ones. The woman's hair is in a messy bun and she looks worn out, as there are bags under her eyes.

"Here let me help you." The woman offers.

"N-no it's f-fine! I got it." You insist.

"Here." The woman helps you despite your protests.

You pick up the crystals in one piece and your bay leaves, but your sage's glass bottle had broken. You place your intact contents in the bag, realizing your book has also fallen out. You hope the woman hasn't found your book, that would be embarrassing.

"Wicca...?" You hear her say.

Shit.

"What's Wicca?" She asks.

"I-it's a sorta religion." You stammer. "I-I practice it. W-Well, I d-don't actually kn-know, I'm still trying to figure myself out..." you start to mumble and ramble a bit but you stop yourself.

You're embarrassed and can't bring yourself to look at her.

"This seems like something I could get myself into researching." You hear her mumble to herself. "You know what, why do I treat you to a drink. As an apology for bumping into you, and breaking that." She gestures to the broken sage bottle that now rests in your hand that you picked up.

"It's not your fault!" You protest. "It wasn't either of our faults, just an accident! It's fine!"

"Please, I insist." She says. "Where would you like to go?"

"I was actually going to head to the Panera Bread across the street down there." You admit.

"Alright, I have nothing that needs to be done immediately, so if you can, why don't I take you there now?" She insists further.

"Really, it's alright." You keep protesting. You don't want to waste her money.

She looks at you with a cocked eyebrow as if to will you into going with her.

You give up. "Fine. But I swear I'm going to pay you back."

"Nope. I broke your bottle of sage. It's on me."

"Still paying you back somehow."

"Nope. Now, let's go."

You head to the Panera Bread and order a Mac and cheese and a coffee. You both find seats outside and settle down when your order comes out.

"I never got your name." You both say simultaneously.

You both chuckle at this.

"You first." She gestures.

"Y/N. Y/N L/N." You hold out your hand, elbow still on the table.

"Lena Luthor. I'm surprised you don't know me. This entire city pretty much knows everything about me." She takes your hand.

"Well, I just recently moved here. I actually don't really follow up on the news anyways." You reply. "Although, I have heard your name before. Just never knew who you were."

"Well, regardless, nice to meet you."

"Likewise."

•••

Lena sits at her desk working on important documents. Her face is buried in her work and she doesn't notice you come into the room, let alone call her name. She only snaps out of her trance when a relaxing smell reaches her nose. She breathes in deeply and sighs, relaxing into the scent. She soon feels hands on her shoulders start to rub. She leans into the touch.

"You're overworking yourself. You need to relax more. Take care of yourself." You say softly. "Your energy isn't the greatest right now."

"I'll be fine. You don't have to take care of me everyday. I can take care of myself." She protests.

"You didn't even hear me call your name, love." You reply.

"You called for me?"

"Yea, when I entered. Now, relax." You say, continuing to rub her shoulders and letting the sage and lavender incense burn on the only clear space of her desk. "Your desk is messy as well, I know somethings up when it's messy."

You peck her on the cheek.

"I don't know how I ended up with such a great girlfriend. I really wish I could give back to you as much as you give to me."

"Stop beating yourself up, it's fine. I enjoy looking after you."

"But still, you look after me so much. I never have time with you."

"I'm here right now."

"True. I love it when you visit."

"And I love visiting you."

"And I love you." She looks up at you and places a delicate kiss on your lips. "So much." She mumbles before kissing you again.