(Overwatch) Moira x (Short) Sick) Reader

Requested by @Sombra_Hacker

Very Fair

You wake up and stretch in your bed. You feel a tickle at the back of your throat.

*Cough!*

Moira's there in seconds.

"What is it? Do you hurt? What's happening?!" She says, slightly panicked.

She's never panicked unless something happens to you. She's your girlfriend. How could she not panicked.

"Relax, I just coughed." You reply calmly.

You cough again.

"I think you're getting sick." She frowns.

"Moira, I'm fine." You start to argue.

"I know. You're just sick."

•••

You're trying to discretely reach into the cupboard. But you're too short. You grunt in frustration when you can't reach it. Moira clears her throat right behind you, making you jump and squeal.

"Relax, it's just me. Why are you trying to get medicine?"

"Ummm... shark week?" You try to cover up.

Your throat now hurts and your desperately trying to hold back a cough. Your attempts don't work as it beats you over the head and forces its way out. You're now thrown into a coughing fit. Moira just looks at you with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, just "Shark week"." She mocks playfully, raising her fingers to make quotations in the air.

You pout in defeat.

"Just ask me if you need healing." She simply states as she calmly makes some tea.

Her calmness is kinda scaring you. Normally, she's more worried about you than this. You decide to test her.

"My throat hurts." You state.

"Would you like some healing?" She calmly asks.

"Uhhh... so wait, you're not worried?" You ask.

"You're always telling me to stop worrying."

"This is kinda scaring me. You're so... calm..."

"Because you want me to be calm."

"But like... it's different..."

"Is that bad?"

"N-no! Just... different. I'm used to you normally rushing around to heal me. Demanding you do so."

You start coughing again.

"Shit. You alright? Does your throat hurt more? Healing?" She says.

"There's my girlfriend." You rasp.

She hands you the tea she made. It almost has a golden glow to it.

"Drink." She says, shoving it in your face.

"Gah!" You squeal.

You finally collect yourself and race around the shared apartment, your girlfriend chasing after you with her healing tea.

"I said drink it dammit!" Moira laughs.

"Not if you can't catch me!" You tease as you race around to find a hiding spot. You duck under your bed, watching her struggle to get you out. You finally decide to sprint out the other side and surprise her. You race by and she reaches for you, but you duck.

"Haha! It's great to be short!" You yell behind you.

You continue to run circles around the room before slowing to stop because you've started coughing again. Your girlfriend waits patiently beside you and once your done, she grabs you and pulls you in for a kiss, surprising you. When she lets go, she pours some tea into your gaping mouth, forcing you to swallow.

"I win." She states, casually waking away.

"No fair!"

"It was very fair."

She walks over to you again, leans down, and pulls you in for another kiss.

"It is very fair."