(Incredibles II) Voyd x Reader

Request by @Demon_Danasia
Hope you enjoy!

You stand by Karen as she fangirls as she speaks to Elastigirl, asking how she manages to balance her hero stuff with the life stuff, rambling in her question. You've attended Deavor's party as Karen, or "Voyd"s plus one. The party is about Making supers legal again, and Elastigirl's latest victory against Screenslaver.

Elastigirl excuses herself, becoming preoccupied with another thing. You doubt she's heard much of Karen's rambling, noticing how she looked past Karen at the screen behind you two as Karen talks.

"Will you excuse me for just one moment?" Elastigirl dismisses herself from the conversation.

"Oh, yep! See ya later! Talk- good talk!" Karen calls out to her super idol, still tripping over her words

You notice Elastigirl has left her drink on the table nearby, so you decide to deliver it to her before she forgets she had it.

"Be right back, V." You tell your friend.

"O-okay!"

You try your best to follow Elastigirl , where you come across a room; she's having a talk with Evelyn. You almost walk in, but stop halfway as you notice they're talking, you don't want to intrude. But you witness as Evelyn slaps a pair of glasses to Elastigirl's face. She goes stone still as Evelyn mumbles something about how good she was, before she spots you, frozen in the door way with a glass in your hand.

You quickly turn to race down the hall to the party, to Karen. Just as you're about to exit the hall into the party room, Elastigirl blocks your path. You skid to a stop, backing up fearfulling, bumping into Evelyn. Your reflexes cause you to jump, knocking her in the face. You try to push past her but, as expected, Elastigirl blocks your way again. You take this opportunity to whip around and finally enter the party room, safe in the company of the crowd. You make your way to Karen until the end of the party, telling her what just happened. The party ends before you can do anything though. Deavor has already left and now it's your turn to leave.

"Hey, Karen, just- just be careful. Please." You beg, unsure of how safe either of you are.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. I'll find Deavor and he'll take her down." Karen reassures you, placing a gloved hand on your shoulder, bringing you into a hug. "See you tomorrow?"

"See you tomorrow." You reciprocate her hug before leaving to your apartment.

•••

You gawk at the massive boat as you board it, stepping into its massive haul. Something in the back of your mind is telling you something is wrong. You haven't seen Karen yet, let alone heard from her. You get in touch with Deavor when you arrived to make sure she's on board, which he confirms, calming your nerves slightly. But it isn't like Karen to not answer her phone, especially to you.

You stand behind the ambassadors, towards the exit. It's out of the way and you don't have to get yourself in the way of any business. You worry about Karen; you still haven't seen her. You step out of the large room shortly after Deavor's boat raises its haul out of the water as it speeds along the bay. You wander the halls trying to find a bathroom when you hear a commotion behind a white door.

You open it. "Everything alright in here-?"

Karen has a girl, in her teens definitely, up against a wall by her throat. You're frozen in place. You can't see Karen's eyes behind the goggles she's wearing. As Karen watches you just stand there, the girl takes advantage of her hesitation and kicks Karen off of her, sending her flying over the rail, falling lightly unconscious. The girl looks at your petrified expression before snapping you out of your disbelief, leading you down one of the halls.

"I'm Violet." The girl introduces.

"Y/N." You respond.

•••

You've followed Violet and her brother, Dash, with their baby brother, Jack-Jack, through halls trying to avoid the tranced supers with glowing goggles. You've hid behind desks while the kids almost get crushed, but thanks to their baby brother, they got away, you tagging behind fearfully. You weave through the halls until you barrel into the bridge, where Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, and Frozone have taken control and smashed the steering system.

You watch as Jack-Jack floats towards Elastigirl, telepathically taking her goggles off. She quickly snaps out of her trance, smashing the others goggles on the ground quickly. It's a happy family reunion until the rest of the supers barge in to join the party as well. This includes Voyd, of course, who's goggles are quickly snatched by Elastigirl, and crushed; but not before Karen tries to attack you to leave no witnesses, according to Evelyn. Karen takes one look at you before racing forward to embrace you, looking over you to make sure you're unharmed.

"Y/N! Oh, god... did I hurt you?" She panics.

"K, I'm fine, especially now that you're back." You hum in her embrace.

"I'm so sorry. I should have been more careful. I'm sorry." Karen starts to tear up a tiny bit, embracing you as if she let go, you'd disappear.

"I'm fine, K. It's alright." You reassure, using your super short nickname for when she's in her super suit and you don't feel like calling her Voyd.

The fighting stops eventually as all the glasses are soon smashed. A jet above starts to take off, tearing everyone's attention away from anything they're doing, to watch Evelyn make her escape.

"-Voyd, with me!" Elastigirl commands.

Karen looks at you, still in her arms, before silently asking if she should stay with you.

"Go on, K. Elastigirl needs you. Go stop Evelyn. I'll be fine." You encourage her.

You watch as the two struggle to get Elastigirl on the jet, but it's eventually accomplished and you race up to Karen to hug her.

"See! You should stop saying you're useless! Your powers are amazing!" You cheer her on.

Karen chuckles at you, returning the hug happily. You let go and stand next to her to encourage her on until the last of the mission. Once Elastigirl And Evelyn are safe on the boat, and the boat is safely landed, you hug Karen tightly. She leads you off the boat, and when you're away from the public, you stop Karen to kiss her.

Haidnakdnakd fuck I'm tired.
Hope y'all enjoyed!
Sorry for the sucky ending.
I'm just
Slowly
Dying
Inside

...

K bai.

Damn the whole thing sounded better in my head...