(Overwatch) Ashe x Reader (christmas)

Request from @death_dealer123

Ashe sat in her office. It's Christmas and the Deadlock gang is out doing stupid crap at their own will. They don't really celebrate Christmas, at least, not as a group. Ashe gave up on Christmas a long time ago, until she met Y/N, you. You both casually celebrated it with each other but in recent years, life got busy for the both of you and you didn't have as much time together. You both still stayed close in touch though.

There's a knock at the door, "Come in." Ashe responds.

"Miss, we got somethin' you might wanna see." The Deadlock member says nervously.

"What is it?" Ashe snaps.

"A, uhh, prisoner...?" He mumbles.

"Alright what is it."

He leads her through the Deadlock base to the rec-room. She can hear yelling from the room.

"-Ahe tip off your arm! You'll be dead! I swear to you, I'll-" you stop mid rant as the very people your shouting profanities at point behind you to get your attention. "What!? I'm tryin to scare you dammit!"

"Y/N?" Ashe questions, causing you to freeze and turn around to face your friend, also your crush.

"Ashe?"

"What's goin' on here?" She asks the gang crossly, folding her arms over her chest.

"They abducted me! I was this close to getting the point too!" You gesture with your fingers.

Ashe looks at them before taking a few steps forward, you coming forward as well, meeting her in the middle. You do your handshake with Ashe, ending in a "bro hug". The Deadlock gang whistles from behind both of you, causing you both to glare at their grinning forms. They point up and you're confused at this gesture. You wave your hand around, asking "what?" through the gesture.

"Y/N..." Ashe mumbles.

You look back at her flustered form, her face tinted pink.

"What?" You ask, completely oblivious.

"Look up..." She says.

You look up. "Dammit..."

Hanging above your poor heads is the damned mistletoe.

"If they all weren't here..." you whisper-mumble to yourself.

"Fuck it!" You both say simultaneously.

You both grab for each others shirt collar, pulling the other in and placing a sweet kiss on the others lips. Cheers, whistles, and claps erupt from the Deadlock gang members. You're shocked Ashe pulled you in. If you were another person she would have probably killed them, but here she is, sharing a sweet Christmas kiss with you. You both pull apart reluctantly.

"Merry Christmas, Ashe." You say sweetly.

"Merry Christmas, Y/N." Ashe returns, pulling you in again, shocking you yet again.