(Overwatch) D.Va x (dying) Rabbit Reader (Contest between me and @redraideryboi)

Word count: 997
I forgot to add the demon part Redraideryboi . Go check out their story! And comment who you think the winner is!

You sit on your owners bed. You love her gaming spirit, her determination, but most of all, you absolutely love, LOVE her treats for you. But here you are, on her bed, completely confused. She's pacing around the room speaking into a phone, seemingly panicked. You can't understand her language, but you can sense a bad vibe from her. She ends the call and picks you up and puts you in a cage. You quietly squeak in pain. You don't understand why she's so upset. She places you in the passenger seat of her car and buckles your cage up. She takes off and you feel her stressfully speeding down the straight rock that these things travel on. The makes a few nasty turns but she finally parks the car somewhere and hurriedly gets out and comes to your side of the car, unbuckling you and taking you out. You just about have a heart attack at her sudden movement. She takes you inside an all too familiar building, says some words to a man at the desk, and sits down in the waiting room.

She starts to play and speak soothingly to you, but you can still hear the panicked in her voice. "Hey, Bun Bun, you're going to be okay, I promise! The doctor is going to look at you, and you'll walk out here nice and fine." She says, but you don't speak her language so all you hear is jargon.

She takes you into a room and sets your cage on a table or something and lets you out. You crawl out  painfully and look around the room. A treat enters your vision and you look at your owner, asking to take is. She nods her head approvingly and you take it, eating it quickly. You wince in pain when you swallow it though. This isn't normal. You've been feeling like this for a few weeks now and it's only getting worse. You can handle pain pretty well, but this is too much for you to handle everyday. Someone walks in and exchanged words with her. You just sit there until you feel firm hands pick you up. They're not Hanna's and you start to panic. You squeak in his grasp, calling for Hana to save you.

You finally feel her hands hold you comfortingly to her. She speaks some words into your ear before placing you down. Her vibe tells you it's gonna be alright so you relax. Until the same guy starts poking you in places that feel unnatural. You squeak as he keeps priding you with weird tools as he holds you down on he table. You feel suffocated and a pain rises through your chest. You start to scream at this point. The man is hurting you! Where's Hana!

He lets you go and you painfully crawl back to Hana who gently takes you into her arms again. You're still squeaking in pain. You don't like the man. He hurt you! Hats he going to do to Hana? Is he going to hurt her too? You squeaked in pain and warning at the man. He tries to reach for you again but you bite his finger, not hard, but just enough to give him a warning.

"Aggressive little shit." You hear him say, but you don't understand.

Hana holds you comfortingly and gives him a warning as well.

"Well, if your bunny is this aggressive, there's something wrong. I need to look at her." He replies. You keep looking back and forth from Hana to the man questioningly.

She finally hands you over to him and he takes you to another room and places you on your side. He brings a machine over and does something, turns you, and does another thing, and turns you once more and does another thing. He brings you back to Hana. But when you enter the room, Hana looks at you worriedly and disapproving. You have left red bite marks on the mans arms when he turned you under the machine. He disappears back into the room, leaving you with Hana.

"You know biting is bad." She scolds, tapping your nose softly a few times. You nibble on her fingertip lightly, causing her to giggle. "At least you're still yourself. God, your so adorable!"

After a while, the man comes back with papers in his hand and presents them to Hana. He points to a few things on them and you can feel the air get more and more tense between the two.

Hana turns you in her arms so your lying on your back and looking at her. "Bun Bun, everything's going to be okay." She says sadly. "It's gonna be alright. I promise. You'll feel better." She lets a tear slip out of her eye.

Your eyes are leaking! What do I do? Ahhh, cheer up Hana! You squeak to try to cheer her up. You snuggle into her while squealing trying to tell her that you're not going anywhere.

But it's not something you can help. She stands up with you. She follows the man back into the room with the machine, but she walks past it. She holds you gently, but tightly to her chest, crying into your fur. You squeak to try to cheer her up. Your squeak increases in volume when you feel a sharp object enter your skin briefly, but you quiet down for Hana's sake. A few minutes go by and Hana is sitting down with you now. Your eyelids feel heavy and you weakly squeak to Hana. This causes her to burry her face into your fur even more. After a while, she lifts her head up and looks at you one last time. You can barely keep your eyes open now, but you squeak one last time to tell her you're not going anywhere.

You finally let the darkness get the best of you and you close your eyes for the last time.