(Overwatch) Tracer x (Brainwashed) Reader

Contest between me and Redraideryboi GO CHECK THEIRS OUT TOO

Btw, that's ur clothes and shit. I DREW IT SO PLEZ DON'T STEALZ!

Tracer walks down the streets of Kings Row, searching for a new Talon member who was recently spotted in the area. She has little to go on to find this member, but she takes the challenge anyways. She hears something up ahead in one of the alleyways, so she takes a peak.

Bingo.

Tracer readies her guns silently, taking a couple deep breaths, preparing herself for what could happen. She races around the corner, holding her guns at the attacker.

"Stop right there!" She shouts.

But no one is there. Tracer is confused, she swears she saw someone there. She lowers her guns and turns around to head back out, only to come face to face with the very person she was looking for.

"Watch where you tread, little mouse." They say.

Tracer holds up her guns, but freezes. She's heard that voice somewhere. She snaps out of it and holds her ground.

"I'm no little mouse. I may be small, but I pack a great punch." The Brit retorts.

The black cloaked figure starts to hover just above the ground, intimidating Tracer. Their face is hidden by their large black hood, rendering them unrecognizable. A glowing golden energy flows from their hands as they raise them, ready for battle. Tracer shoots at the cloaked figure, but they deflect it with the golden energy flowing from their hands, forming a shield. They exchange shots. Their battle is relentless as they circle each other. The cloaked figure takes shots at Tracer, but she blinks out of the way and uses her recall. The cloaked figure throws up an energy shield to protects from Tracers fire. Soon, their fight gets physical. Tracer throws the first punch, hitting the figure in the face and throwing them back. The figure comes right back, scratching Tracer's cheek with their long, sharp fingernails. Tracer hisses in slight pain, but continues to attack the enemy, trying to apprehend them for Overwatch. The figure rushes forward and pins Tracer to the brick wall of the alleyway, holding her by the throat. They have the perfect time to kill her, but they hesitate, allowing Tracer to kick them off of her, switching back to shooting at each other and dodging and deflecting the others fire. They continue to exchange fire until Tracers bullet hits it's target right out of the air. The enemy falls to the ground, breathing heavily and silently cursing to themselves as they lay helpless on the ground. Tracer steps towards the downed enemy.

"Now, if you don't mind, I need to take you in to Overwatch, love." Tracer speaks bitterly.

"I'm not going with you, you can't take me."

Tracer freezes. That voice again. It's so familiar. She can't quite put her finger on it. It's female, but that's it; that's all she can get from it. Tracer reaches for the cloaked woman to drag her to her feet and get the mission over with. As she pulls her up, the woman's hood falls down, revealing a very, very familiar face.

"N-no... it can't be!" Tracer stammers. "Y/N..." she chokes on her now forming tears.

"It's not my name anymore." The woman retorts. "I... I-..." the woman is at a loss for words. "H-help... me..."

Tracer is confused at the sudden change of tone, but embraces her enemy, crying into her shoulder. "Y/N, I know you're in there, I don't know what to do! How do I help!?"

"You can't help her, Tracer." The woman laughs from underneath her embrace, switching back to the heartless enemy she was just fighting.

"Y/N, can you fight this? Please, just so I can get you back to Overwatch. Just a little while."

"Tracer... Lena..." the woman stutters. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."

"You have nothing to be sorry about, love! Please let me help you!"

"L-Lena... I can't do this... I just need to be alone... away from Talon. And Overwatch. They'll both kill me. I'll kill you!" Y/N tears up, crying into Lena's shoulder as well, embracing the time traveler.

"No they won't! I won't let them! You won't kill me either!"

"Lena... let me go. I'll come back. I promise." The woman, Y/N, seems to be fighting another person within herself, fighting for control. "Go before I kill you..."

"I can help!"

"No you can't! She's gone and there's nothing left!" She laughs dryly. "Lena, go!"

Tracer, Lena, gets up reluctantly and bolts out of the alleyway before she can't force herself to. Once she's a while away, both of them whisper to themselves, tears staining their cheeks.

"I love you."