(Supergirl) Lena Luthor x (artist) Reader

I actually made the image above so plez don't steal

Damn

Today, you have a meeting with one of the most famous CEOs in the city. Lena Luthor. You are an artist, and Miss Luthor called you in for a meeting about your art. You are nervous as hell, you have never been called in somewhere about your art before.

You step up to a desk, a young woman looks up from her paperwork.

"You must be Y/N L/N?" She asks.

"Uh, yes." You nervously reply.

"Alright, follow me." The young woman leads you up the building to an office.

She opens the door a little bit, peeking her head in. "Your 4:30 is here, Miss Luthor."

She steps back and holds the door open for you before leaving, back to her desk you assume. You enter the office. There are a couple couches and a table, Miss Luthors desk is right in front of a window, and there she sits.

"Y/N L/N, yeah?" She asks, getting up from her desk.

You nod your head.

"Please, have a seat. Make yourself comfortable." Miss Luthor motions to one of the couches.

As you head over to one of the seats, you can feel some of the papers slip a bit in your arms with all the papers and folders and binders in your arms. You manage to catch the falling pieces, but the other papers take advantage of the moment and leap out of your grasp, sprawling themselves all over the floor.

"Gah, I'm so sorry, Miss Luthor!" You frantically say, getting down to pick them up.

You see another pair of hands helping you. You look up to see Miss Luthor helping you pick them up. You both get all the papers back and she hands them to you. You mumble a shy "Thanks" before Miss Luthor heads back to her desk, pulling out some sort of folder. She presents it to you.

"Here, take this. It will fit all your papers in there." She says.

"T-thank you, M-miss Luthor." You hesitantly take the folder, stumbling over your words.

"Please, call me Lena." She says. "Here, now have a seat." She adds.

You take a seat and start to rummage through your papers nervously, trying to find the piece that Miss Luthor- I mean, Lena,- called you in for. You find it and pull it out, placing it on the table.

"That's a great piece of art. There's a lot going on, but it's easy to understand." Lena comments.

"Uh, thanks." You chuckle shyly.

"Oh, there's another paper here." She says, bending down to pick it up.

She turns it over to get a look. You are curious as to which one it is, slightly nervous. You sit there in nervous silence, waiting on her reaction.

"This is beautiful." She finally says, looking at you, her eyes sparkling.

"Um, w-which one is it?" You nervously ask, starting to ease up a bit.

The turns it around to show your piece. It's a portrait of her, but with colorful lines defining her features, capturing her face beautifully. You can feel your face heat up a tiny bit. You really just doodled that one when you were bored. You just let your hand take you where it wanted to go.

"I'm sure if I talked to the right people, I could get this on the cover of a magazine." She says. "If, of course, you're okay with that." She quickly adds.

You start stumbling over your loss of words before finally forcing some words out of your mouth. "Y-yea, s-sure!"

"Don't mind if I keep it til then?" She inquires.

"N-no, not at all!" You respond.

The two of you chat a bit more about your art before you find yourselves talking about your own selves. Lena didn't have any more meetings for the rest of the day, so she let you stay longer. At some point, you have to go home for dinner, you stand up.

"It's getting late, Miss Luthor, I look forward to seeing you again." You smile fondly at her.

"It is, I enjoyed talking with you. Maybe I can treat you to dinner?" She inquires.

"You don't have to, Miss Luthor." You shyly decline.

"I insist. And please, call me Lena." She replies.

"Are you sure, Miss Lu- Lena?" You correct yourself.

"Yes, I'm sure." She chuckles. "How about tonight? If you're free?"

"Um, yea, uh, sure!" You say.

"Great, I'll make a reservation, seven o'clock work for you?" She asks.

You nod.

"Great! Should I pick you up?" She asks.

"If you want, I can always drive myself." You say.

You don't want to make her do too much for you.

"Well, depends on whether one of us gets drunk." You add.

"I'll definitely be having some alcohol." Lena says.

"Alright, carpool."

"Done. See you at seven." Lena winks at you, making you blush.

You snap out of your trance, gathering the rest of your papers. "Y-yea, s-see you at seven!"

You walk out of L-Corp with a smile on your face, your cheeks a dusted pink. You had gotten a date with Lena Luthor, in the first few hours of meeting her.

Damn.