(Overwatch) (alpha) Pharah x (Omega) Reader

Request by @Nighttra

This is my first time writing an alpha/omega fanfic so sorry if it sucks. Hope u enjoy!

You stood intimidated by the alpha in front of you. He was trying to it on you, but his advances made you uncomfortable. You let out a series of soft, uncomfortable whimpers, while trying to find a way out of the situation. The alpha was slowly closing in on you, forcing you up against a wall, and now, unfortunately, into a corner, almost forcing you to submit. But before that can happen, a shadow casts over your "attacker" and yourself. You look behind him and smile widely. Your girlfriend has come to your rescue! She taps his shoulder and he turns around slowly to look up at her. Let me just say, she's really fucking tall. And scary.

"Excuse me, but she's mine!" Fareeha snaps at him.

"I got to her first!" He snaps back.

"I'm her girlfriend!"

"No, I'm her boyfriend!" He turns to kiss you to "prove it" as you try to find your way around him.

He grabs the back of your kiss and forcefully pulls you to him so he can kiss you. Right before contact though, he's ripped away and you feel your girlfriends lips on yours and you kiss back, silently thanking her for the rescue. Once she pulls away, he tries to tackle her, but he fails. Fareeha still stands tall and strong in front of you. He scrambles up and attacks again, but she dodges his attack, coming back and swinging him to the floor. She pins him to the floor and holds his arm behind his back, slowly increasing the tension in his arm, causing him to cry out in pain. She doesn't let go until you're commanding her to.

"Okay, Fareeha, I think he's had enough. Fareeha? Fareeha! Let him go! You've made your point!" You cry.

"He better understand, or he's going to suffer twice as much." She growls, reluctantly releasing him from his pain.

You lead her away from the now scared alpha, taking her outside.

"Fareeha, I can take care of myself. You shouldn't worry about me."

"He tried to take you!" She argues.

"You don't need to worry. I already belong to you. I won't ever leave you for another alpha, no matter how intimidating or charming they may be." You assure.

You stop, turning to her and cupping her cheek, rubbing her cheek subconsciously. She leans into your touch, closing her eyes. You tug her very gently towards you as you lean in to capture her lips. She instantly reacts to this and kisses back.

When you finally pull back, you bring her in for a hug. "I'm not going to go anywhere. I'll always be with you." You assure her.

You take her hand in yours and walk with her, making your way down to the nearby creek. Another alpha passes you both, looking you up. Fareeha gives them a sharp glare, scaring them slightly with her murderous look. She glances back at you, hoping you hadn't notices. You're staring at her, wondering how you got such a wonderful girlfriend, but also scolding her with your look.

"Don't worry. I'm still right here." You reassure her once more.

You lean your head on her shoulder, closing your eyes half way as you continue to walk next to the creek, hand in hand.