Chapter 1

Nightstreak's P.O.V.

I yelped as I leaped to the side, barely dodging another huge piece of rubble of the building that once gave me shelter. However, seeing that it missed me, I let out a small sigh of relief.

"Too close...." I muttered. Bloodsurge chattered by me, looking up at me. His eyes had narrowed, and he let out an angry shriek. I placed my hands on my hips, looking down at him.

"I'm fine Bloodsurge. Just relax your engine." I said. He snapped at me, and I crossed my arms. "Don't you be sassy to me!" I snapped, earning a chirping apology from him. I tensed however when I heard the loud roar of engines starting. I whirled behind me, seeing the last of the Vehicons start to board onto the Nemisis. I yelped, hiding behind the building, realizing that hiding behind a destroyed building really isn't any better protection.

None the less I hid myself within it's shadow, watching silently as I watched a familiar silver commander leave their old base.

"Come on let's go! We mustn't waste anymore time! We do not to bother our Master do we?" Starscream snapped, walking into the giant warship. When every Vehicon had boarded the ship, the giant door had started to close, the loud but gentle rumble of the door closing being the last heard thing. I took a deep breath.

"It's almost time buddy." I said, looking back at my friend. His gaze however was turned to our home, staring at all the crumbled buildings and fires that still burned, and were burning for days time. His little ears drooped, and he gave a said growl. I patted his head, and his red glowing eyes were facing my pitch black screen, which could never show any emotion.

"I know. I'll miss it too. But right now...." I looked back myself, taking in all the destruction we had caused, "....this isn't our home. Only it's ruins. But hey, that's what this whole mission is about right?" I said. Bloodsurge perked up, giving a little screech in agreement.

"You and me, we're gonna do this." I stated. Bloodsurge looked past me, giving a loud screech. I turned around, seeing the large warship start to hover up from the ground. 

"Oh scrap! Come on!" I said. I transformed into my alternate mode, and Bloodsurge flapped his wings. Shielding ourselves in the darkness of the night, we silently flew up towards the ship, trying to catch it before it got to far. Soon, the pressure around me got tighter, and I could feel the softness of the clouds cover my body.

"We're getting higher...." I zoomed over to the landing deck, transforming back into my regular mode. Then I looked back at Bloodsurge, who had landed beside me, or more like crashed beside me, landing face first and his legs in the air. I giggled while he stood up, growling at me for laughing. Then, I placed a finger over my screen, signaling him to be quiet. He nodded, and we both quietly trekked towards the door. Of course, it was closed, probably even locked. 

Within moments I spotted the panel beside me on the wall. I walked over to it, predictably seeing the pass code entry was needed. I typed away, remembering the code with ease.

"Beep, beep, beep...." I muttered as I pressed every button. There was a beep, and the door opened. I trekked inside, with Bloodsurge right by my feet. In an instant, I closed the door with the button behind me. Then I oh so quietly trekked the halls, my feet not making a single sound. Soon, we were deeply inside the warship, taking a few sharp turns to avoid Vehicon soldiers. Then, we finally found a random room. It opened for me, revealing it as an empty storage room. I helped myself inside, with Bloodsurge clicking beside me.

"Alright, now we just make ourselves comfortable." I said, sitting by the wall as the door shut. Bloodsurge curled up beside me, giving me a few concerned clicking noises.