Chapter 64

Author's P.O.V.

The Shadowcon leader waited patiently for his report, hands behind his back. He watched his communications chief scan over the footage he had caught. 

"Did you make sure to get all of the footage, Wavesound?" the leader asked. The Shadowcon nodded, looking back his leader, master, and creator....whom had named himself Megatronous. Might as well take the former name of the Decepticon leader, for he wasn't using it. After all, he did look almost exactly like him, except he bore a black color scheme with bright purple optics.

"Can we use our scan to make another Shadowcon?" Megatronous asked, looking at the footage of the Predacon the Decepticons recently brought forth. Yes, that beautiful, powerful beast. He wanted it. 

"The scan was successful, however there is a dilemma." Megatronous's scientist, Waveshock replied. He was a clone of the scientist Shockwave, with a color scheme of black, and a single purple optic. He was the oldest Shadowcon, and was Megatronous's first creation. 

"And what would be the problem?" the leader asked.

"The cloned Predacon's DNA is too ancient for our scanners to copy. Otherwise we could formulate the wrong structure. They would all turn out to be duds, such as our attempted clone of the Decepticon, Breakdown." Waveshock replied.

"I see. Well then, what is your suggestion?" Megatronous asked.

"If you were to ask me, my lord," Megatronous turned to his second in command, Screamstar, "if Megatron was impressed with Shockwave's beast, he will obviously want to create more, wouldn't he?" he replied. Screamstar was an exact copy of Starscream, with a color scheme of black and silver, and purple optics. The color schemes of black and silver were most initial for all Shadowcons, as well as purple optics.

"Indeed, so we let Megatron complete his project. Once he does...." Waveshock replied. Megatronous smirked.

"Then we take what is ours." 

He turned to face the rest of his crew; Wingdread, Outknock, and Blackairachnia. All baring color schemes of black and silver, with beady purple optics.

Their goal; the downfall of the Decepticons.

Nightstreak's P.O.V.

I panted as I ran down the hallway, panicked thoughts swirling my mind. After our little meeting at Darkmount with Megatron, Soundwave had messaged me, saying that something has happened. I just pray to Primus that it was nothing bad. I came to the main computer room, bursting through the door, seeing it was just us inside.

"Soundwave? What has happened? Are you alright?" I asked. Soundwave calmly turned to me, and suddenly played a sound recording of Knockout.

"Cool your jets." I felt my wings droop, tilting my head.

"What's going on?" I asked slowly. He pointed to the computer, and I went to investigate. It seemed there was a transmission....with us?! And it was, on hold?

"Who is calling us?" I thought aloud. I again opened the transmission. "Hello? Nightstreak, are you there?" I perked up. It was...Ratchet?!

"Ratchet?! What are you calling me for?" I asked. "Long story. But we tried to contact you, only to contact Soundwave instead. But he has assured us he is...your ally." Ratchet explained. I nodded.

"Yes, you may trust Soundwave. I assure you he is definitely helping me." I replied. "I see. Well, Nightstreak....while we don't know much about you, it is clear you want to help us. However you also wish to remain loyal to the Decepticons, yes?" Ratchet asked.