Chapter 63

(Okay, one small note for everyone. In my version of Transformers Prime....the Predacons won't be able to transform. They are going to be more primitive and beast like instead. Why? Mostly just cause I want to. Just a little heads up.)

Nightstreak's P.O.V.

I waited beside Starscream on Darkmount, along with all the other Decepticons; Knockout, Breakdown, Dreadwing, Airachnid, Soundwave, and of course Megatron, sitting upon his metal throne. He waited impatiently, tapping a single finger against the arm of his throne.

"What do you think the specimen is? This...soldier?" I asked. Starscream scoffed.

"I don't have the slightest idea....or care for that matter." he muttered. Airachnid, who stood close beside me, put on a smirk.

"Awww is Starscream jealous of Shockwave?~" she said teasingly. He threw a dirty look her way. "I am not jealous! I have more maturity than that!" he stated. "Do you now?" Airachnid replied.

"What is that suppose to mean?!" Starscream snapped. "Do you ever pay attention to how you act? I swear you have the mind of a spoiled sparkling at times!" the femme replied. Starscream growled.

"Come on now, please don't fight. Not now anyways." I said. Bloodsurge gave a small chirp in agreement, shifting his claws from my shoulder to get more comfortable. Frostbite was at my feet, sitting on his haunches. He looked around at all the Decepticons excitedly, and I could tell he wanted to play. But he managed to keep his energy bottled up and remained beside me.

Suddenly the space bridge opened in front of us, catching everyone's attention. Shockwave emerged from the portal, standing before our master.

"I present to you, my liege, the ultimate Autobot hunter." Shockwave stated, gesturing to the portal with his only hand. There was a moment of silence. Then....a sight that shocked everyone of us.

First it was large claws, then a large head, a long tail swishing from side to side, yellow beady optics.....and then the creature stood on its haunches, giving a loud shriek to us all, its wings spread out completely. Everyone's optics were wide, mouths gaped open. Some even trembled, such as Starscream and Knockout.....I could only stare in awe.

A Predacon.

"I-I don't believe it...." I said breathlessly. Starscream stared in shock before trying to speak. "A...A Predacon. They-They've been extinct since the beginning of Cybertronnian history!" he stated. 

"Indeed, but the specimen you see before you was bred in the laboratory." Shockwave replied, taking a few steps before the beast and placing his hand on its neck. The beast looked down upon his creator, giving a low growl, but it did not seem to be threatening.

"Cloned from fossilized remains; which I discovered on Cybertron." Shockwave added. 

"S-So you actually cloned this thing?" Breakdown said, looking up at it nervously. Megatron only smirked, stepping up from his throne and striding towards the Predacon. "Shockwave, it does my spark good to see you once again...tampering with creation." he stated. Starscream looked from the beast to Megatron as he was soon before it.

"Master, please, keep your distance." he said. Dreadwing gave a nod. "Indeed, we do not know how the Predacon will respond to your presence." he stated. "No need for alarm. The beast is completely under my control." Shockwave assured us. Megatron and the Predacon stared for a moment, their optics locked onto each other with the same fascination.

"Such primal magnificence." Megatron murmured. Both my mini cons were hiding behind my legs, trembling at the large creature. But I was not scared....but rather, I was in awe. I wanted nothing but to touch the creature, look into its optics....