Chapter 51

Nightstreak's P.O.V.

I groaned, finally feeling light beam down onto my screen. I didn't wake up however. I was too comfortable. I wanted to sleep more. However suddenly I felt something slimy glide across my face, making me yelp.

"What the- gah! Gross! Frostbite get off me!" I said. The mini con did as said, backing away. I groaned as I sat up, wiping the energon saliva off my face. My head was spinning a bit.

"Man, what happened?" I moved my hand around, feeling the floor beneath me.

"Wait, I'm on the floor," I looked around in surprise, with the mini cons waiting by my berth, "How did I get on the flo- WHAT IN THE PITS OF KAON?!" I screeched, practically leaping back against the wall. I couldn't believe it. Laying before me on the floor....was a sword. Not just any sword though. It looked exactly like the Star Saber....but made of dark energon. It gave off an eerie purple aura, and I could only stare in shock.

"W-What is that?! What is that?! How did this get here?!" I said. I snapped my heads to the mini cons, and they both held their paws up in surrender, showing they weren't responsible.

"How did this happen?" I said, more calm now, despite the strange weapon laying in the middle of my headquarters. Frostbite pointed a paw at me, and I tilted my head.

"Me?" I looked back at the sword. I slowly approached it, feeling nervous to touch it. However I encouraged myself to pick it up by the handle, examining it closer. No doubt it was made of dark energon. But....how? Where did it come from? Who made it? "What are you?" I murmured. I searched through my brain, trying to remember what happened. 

Did I fall asleep? No, I was on the ground, so I must've passed out or something. But what would cause me to pass out? In the past, it was always when I used the power of dark energon- oh Primus. I remember now. I had a shard of dark energon, and I pretended it was the Star Saber. But, with my powers, did I.....?

"I....I MADE A STAR SABER!!!" I snapped my head to the mini cons. "This is so awesome!" I looked back at the weapon.

"This is....so BAD!" I suddenly dropped the weapon as realization sinked in. 

"Oh man. When Megatron finds this, he'll wonder how I got it! If I tell him the truth, he'll know I've had the dark energon in my veins for so long! And if finds out about that....scrap! But, I can't just hide this! There's no where to hide it on this ship!" I placed my hands on my head as I started to pace back in forth, trying not to panic.

"Can I hide it somewhere else on Earth? Maybe....I can throw it into a volcano....and awaken Unicron all over again. No, bad idea! Um, the forest? The ocean? The tundra? Desert? Hey, shouldn't be hard! I can make ground bridges after all-" I yelped when I heard a knock at my door.

"Nightstreak! Are you in there?! You're two hours late for your shift!" I heard Dreadwing say from the other side. I snapped my head to my clock. I was late! In fact, it was the next day! I've been out for that long! Scrap!

"U-Uh sorry lieutenant Dreadwing! I-I'm on my way!" I said. 

"Why is there a password for entry to your quarters? I thought no one was allowed to have such permission except for Megatron. Are you hiding something?" Dreadwing asked. Scrap, someone finally noticed I have a lock on my door! "Course not! I just, uh...." I muttered, but I couldn't come up with anything. I heard a disapproval growl from the lieutenant.

"You had better open this door Nightstreak. Do not make me retrieve Megatron." I gulped. I don't have time for this! I need to find a good place for this...this weapon! I can't just drop it in the middle of nowhere! The Autobots could find it, the Decepticons could find it.....the humans could find it! Scrap scrap scrap! I am so screwed!