Chapter 21

Starscream's P.O.V.

My optics widened in fear, and the first thing I did was cover my face as a desperate act of defense. However, even I knew that would do absolutely nothing to protect me. So I looked up at Megatron with pleading optics.

"Master please!! Give me one more chance! I beg of you!" I wailed desperately, falling onto my hands and knees. However, Megatron's expression hadn't changed in the slightest, and I could tell there was no use.....he had his mind set on my execution. 

"You have ceased to be of use to me Starscream, so you shall certainly cease to be." Megatron stated. As pointless as it was, I couldn't help but cover my face with my arms. My spark pounded, and my whole form trembled fiercely. I've never felt so terrified before, knowing this was the end.....and at the hands of Megatron. Seconds felt like hours as I waited for his blast-

Until something caught my eye, to which I pulled my arms away from my face.

In the distance, the Autobot known as Arcee stood close by, with a human right beside her. They both stared at us with wide eyes. Megatron soon too caught on to their presence, and he glared at them. There was a moment of silence, the atmosphere so tense and thick you could cut it. Would he fire upon me, or the Autobot? Megatron growled for a moment, then shouted as he suddenly turned his blaster toward Arcee, shooting a few blasts. Arcee grabbed the human and rolled away from the blast, hiding behind some stone supporting.

Megatron continued to fire upon the enemy, one blast after another. I slowly backed away, trying to decide upon my next move. However, suddenly a purple blast went flying past me and shot at Megatron's feet. He growled as he stumbled back, blinded by the new smoke that was created.

"Pssst!" I whirled around, seeing the a familiar figure hidden in the shadows of the exiting tunnel.

"Come on!" Nightstreak whispered harshly, trying to stay out of sight from Megatron. I took one last glance at Megatron before turning around and bolting for the exit. Nightstreak started ahead of me, which was when there was an angry roar behind me.

"Starscream! You dare abandon me?!" he roared. The sound of a blast coming closer came to my audio receptors, then there was the sound of the loud blast behind me, making me go flying. However I was quick to transform into my alternate form, twirling and dodging more of the warlord's blasts. Nightstreak ahead of me transformed as well, leading the way.

"We have to hurry!" she said, zooming ahead. I burned my thrusters to the maximum and followed her. As we got closer to the exit, the tunnel around us started to shake, rocks and boulders began to fall, creating large dust clouds. 

"What's happening?!" Nightstreak screamed, seeming to be afraid.

"Just keep moving!" I snapped. We barely dodged a few boulders here and there. One boulder however cracked a click or two above Nightstreak, and was about to fall on top of her. While in mid air, I transformed out of my alternate form and lunged forward, pushing her forward and away from the boulder. She transformed, looking at me with her black screen.

"Starscream-" more rocks violently began to fall. 

"Stay down!" I shouted, getting on top of her for cover. We stayed close as more rocks fell on top of us, burying us alive....

Le time skip

For a moment, there was silence.....

Then I pushed out the last rock, stretching my hand out as far as possible. Using the rest of my strength, I pushed aside the rest of the rocks, growling in frustration and coughing a few times. Nightstreak came out of the makeshift tunnel we made, panting hard. I coughed one hard time before turning to face the caved in entrance. I stared for a moment, taking in the current events of what just happened.....then I smirked. And I arched my head back, letting out a loud, evil laugh before looking back at the entrance.