Chapter 40

Nightstreak's P.O.V.

"WHOA!" I had fallen out of my ground bridge and rolled down a slight ledge, making me crash against large rock. I groaned, placing a hand on my back. 

"Ow, not my smoothest intro...." I murmured. Bloodsurge flew out of the ground bridge as it disappeared, then swooped down to me. It landed beside me, giving a few concerned beeps as I sat up.

"I'm okay, rough landing is all." I assured him as I stood. The sudden sound of blasters caught my attention, giving me a chance to look around my surroundings. I was in a large cave, one I didn't recognize. There was a tunnel leading down further, which was where I saw the flashes of blasts up ahead, blue ones.

"Autobots?" I thought. Oh no, are they after Airachnid?! 

"Come on!" I said to Bloodsurge, running ahead. The bat mini con flew ahead of me, staying right above my head. I hurried towards up ahead, only to pause when I came upon an incredible scene from around the corner. It was a large, empty space filled with stasis pods, all of which were empty. For a moment I was frozen in place, looking around in awe.

"Wow, what were in these pod- the Insecticons!" I looked down up at Bloodsurge, "This is where the Insecticons came from!" I stated. Bloodsurge gave a little chirp in agreement. However we both snapped our heads to up ahead. Far in the distance, making me perk up. It was Airachnid and Arcee, in the middle of a fierce battle. I hid behind one of the pods, watching from the distance. Arcee had just forced Airachnid to back away, causing her to back up until she was on top of one of the open stasis pods. The sound of its activation caused her optics to widen, making her look down. When she realized her position, she looked to Arcee.

"NOO-" but she was cut off by the stasis pod closing. I gasped. She was trapped. Arcee sighed.

"You deserve so much worse...." she muttered, making my spark sink. It's a shame Autobots and Decepticons have to look at each other with so much disgust. But I'll change that soon enough. It just requires patience. 

"Optimus, I need a ground bridge at my coordinates. I've got a large package." Arcee said. Oh scrap! She's taking Airachnid with her! I can't let her do that! Even if the Autobots are nothing like the Decepticons, one thing is for sure, they won't release Airachnid. I have to save her. I crept up towards Arcee, hiding behind each stasis pod. She didn't seem to even notice me when I was only feet behind her.

"Sorry Arcee, but I have to do this." I thought. I turned my arm into a stun gun, which was another ability I unlocked with the power of Dark energon. I used it on Knockout and Breakdown at that mountain, just before they could take the Forge of Solos Prime. I gave a small shot, which struck Arcee. She cried out before collapsing, immediately blacking out.

"I'm really, really sorry..." I whispered. I hate violence so much. However I have to hurry. The Autobots would be here shortly. I hurried to the stasis pod and opened it up, releasing Airachnid. Said con gasped as she was unfrozen, looking around frantically before her gaze locked onto me.

"Nightstreak! How did you- how long was I in-"

"You were only in stasis for a few clicks. I assure you." I replied. She looked past me, spotting the unconscious two wheeler. She looked to me, then back at Arcee. "Did you...."

"She's alive, just stunned. But she called the Autobots. They are on their way, and we need to leave!" I stated. Airachnid looked at me confused. 

"We?" 

"Yes, come with me! Please!" I said. Airachnid frowned, standing on her spider like legs. "Give me one good reason why I should come with you-"

"The Autobots will be here within a few minutes! How's that for a reason?" I said sternly, getting frustrated. She looked to Arcee, narrowing her optics. However I took a side step. "Don't even think about hurting her. We don't have time." was what I decided to say. Airachnid sighed in defeat.