Chapter 52

Nightstreak's P.O.V.

I stood beside Megatron and Soundwave as Megatron began to gloat about his latest battle against Optimus. I couldn't tell if Soundwave was listening, as he didn't even turn his head towards our master as he spoke. However Ravage was listening, not keeping his optics off the gladiator. Megatron gave a laugh as Soundwave typed away on the computer with hyper speed.

"You should've seen Optimus Prime's face when his precious Star Saber shattered like glass! And with it, his dreams of an Autobot victory!" Megatron stated. I gave a firm nod.

"I only wish I could've seen it myself, my liege. It would've been an honor to watch such a grand battle!" I replied. I wasn't entirely lying. I really wish I could've watch that fight. However, deep within my spark, guilt pulsed even more violently than the dark energon. I created that Dark Star Saber, and handed it over to Megatron....so I am responsible for destroying the true Dark Star Saber.

"Ah indeed. Granted, Optimus will be more determined than ever to discover the locations of the remaining Iacon relics entries before we can." Megatron replied. 

"That shouldn't be a problem with Soundwave working with decoding those entries. If anyone on this ship is able to do such a task, its him!" I stated. Soundwave glanced back at me before looking back at the screen. Suddenly another set of coordinates appeared on the screen, making Megatron smile.

"Ah very good, I see you have decoded the next set of coordinates." Megatron replied.

"Way to steps things up Soundwave," we all looked back, seeing Knockout approach us, "I do hope this Iacon relic is something less sacred and more profane, like an electro-disruptor cannon. We could use one of those." he said.

"Indeed Knockout." Megatron replied. however I could already hear the annoyed edge in his tone, meaning he was clearly dismissing Knockout's statement.

"Dreadwing, report to the bridge immediately." Megatron said over the com. However the medic stepped up. "Please Lord Megatron, allow me the honor of retrieving this relic for you." Knockout replied. Megatron turned to face him, a slightly amused expression on his face.

"I'm surprised you would risk your finish, so soon after your accident." the warlord replied smugly. Knockout winced, closing his optics and looking away momentarily, clearly embarrassed about that event being brought up so straight forward.

"Nonetheless, I remain unconvinced that you are the best choice for the task, since you failed to secure the phase shifter." Megatron stated. 

"I lacked the proper tools, but since Soundwave is currently occupied I can't imagine he'll mind if I borrow this," Knockout stated, holding up the Resonance Blaster, "so that I might better secure your prize, and heap some hurt on the Autobots." The medic looked to his master.

"And of course I would bring the proper backup with me. With your permission of course, I'm sure Breakdown will have no problem tagging along." This could be bad. I wanted to be the one to go, so that I could send the relic to the Autobots. But with Knockout going with the Resonance Blaster and with Breakdown tagging along, they could seriously injure the Autobots. Maybe its not too late, maybe I can volunteer to go instead.

"Lord Megatron, if I make a suggestion, perhaps I could accompany Knockout and Breakdown. Just in case there is too much they cannot handle-"

"No, I shall allow them to go on their own," Megatron looked back at me, "You shall remain here. In the event that Soundwave decodes another set of coordinates before Knockout and Breakdown return, you and Dreadwing are to depart immediately." he stated. I felt my wings droop but I gave a small nod.