Chapter 34

Nightstreak's P.O.V.

I used the blades on my forearms to block Airachnid's spider like leg, then leaped back to activate my blasters. A few blasts at her direction and she leaped to the air, using her spider like legs to stay there. However I bent my own legs and leaped up, grabbing onto her own form and throwing her down. She landed just fine, but I prepared to kick the top of her head. Her optics widened and she blocked, making me flip back. She looked at in shock before smiling.

"You're pretty fast Nightstreak. I'm impressed. It's hard for anyone to catch me." she said. I nodded, standing up and stretching out my arm.

"Yeah well, if I'm ever in a chase situation, whether I'm the prey or the predator, I gotta keep up my speed." I replied. Airachnid nodded. 

"Too true. However, I don't believe I will ever find myself to be in the position of prey~" she said cockily. I nodded in agreement. Airachnid was definitely not easy to beat. She does have her extra legs and light figure to help her have incredible speed, with her webbing and acid as extra defense. A true predator.

"I suppose we should end training here today." Airachnid said. 

"Okay. I wonder if Lord Megatron has returned." I said. He went to see how the Vehicons were in snatching the next Autobot relic, which was decoded by Orion. I only hope it isn't too dangerous. Airachnid nodded.

"Very well. Perhaps I shall inspect the energon storage. Farewell for now." she said as she walked out of the landing deck. I watched as she walked away, staring in awe. I look up to every Decepticon aboard this ship, including Airachnid and her sneaky ways. They may not have pure intentions, but they are still powerful. 

I silently walked down the hall towards the command bridge. As of this very moment, things were still, quiet. Peaceful enough for me to actually focus on the dark energon that pulsed through my body. It was still strange for me, having this dark matter in my veins. It feels thicker, and I feel more....powerful then usual. Why did that dark energon shard enter my spark chamber like it did? Could it be fate perhaps? Why do I feel so....fused with the dark stuff?

I halted outside the door of the command bridge when I heard the sound of an angry yell. That was Megatron alright.

"The Spark Extracter was in my grasp! I should've removed more than that scout's voice box when I had the chance!" I could hear Megatron say. I perked up. Did he say the Spark Extracter?! One of the most deadly Decepticon relics?! Thank the All Spark the Autobots got to it first, at least that's what I'm assuming.

"Indeed Soundwave, we possess two more sets of coordinates which Orion decrypted before departing our ranks." Megatron said. Scrap we still have two sets of coordinates?! This could be bad....

"Let us see what other long lost treasures we might be....reunited with." Megatron continued. I could practically feel his smirk from the other side of the door. 

"Knockout, you and Breakdown are to go find whatever lies at the next set of coordinates. Do not return empty handed." Megatron said. He must be speaking over the comm link. Maybe I can stop them somehow, just until the Autobots get there first-

"Nightstreak, you shall be at bridge duty until Breakdown and Knockout return." Megatron said over my comm. I sighed.

"Scrap...." 

Starscream's P.O.V.

Let's see, the transmission signal was somewhere around here. I know I found it on my scanners.....I flew over the air, looking down below. I was surprised to have found a bunch of humans....who had captured Bumblebee. One of them was seeming to mess with Bumblebee's gears. I transformed out of my alternate mode, landing on a high canyon from where I could observe over them without being detected.