Chapter 49

Nightstreak's P.O.V.

"Come on now Nightstreak, don't tell me that's all you've got~" Airachnid purred, leaping to the side to dodge my blaster. I brought my blades from my forearms, charging towards her.

"You wish!" I twirled around, giving three swift kicks to her face, but she blocked each one effortlessly. I snaked behind her, wrapping one arm around her throat while the other grab for one of her wrists, holding it behind her. She grunted, trying to pull away. If I could smirk, I would.

"What's wrong Airachnid? Stuck?" I asked. Howevever she looked back at me, smirking. "As if~" Suddenly something grabbed me from under my arms, and yanked me away. I yelped, seeing that it was her spider like legs that had caught me. They pulled me back, giving her room to whirl around and kick me away. I yelped as I went flying into the air, only for something sticky to engulf my body and stick me to the wall.

"What the?!" I looked down, seeing I was stuck in some webbing. Airachnid gave a chuckle, with a playful smirk on her face. I pouted.

"Well played...." I grunted as I tried to wiggle my body, to which came from little success. "Scrap, now I can't get out." I muttered. Frostbite and Bloodsurge watched near the entrance, giving small amused sounds as they looked at me.

"What are you two laughing about?" I asked. That made them both erupt in more noises of amusement, and soon I couldn't help but laugh myself. I guess anyone would look silly being stuck like this. I could only imagine Megatron being trapped in Airachnid's webbing....but maybe he'd be able to free himself, unlike me.

"Do you need help?" Airachnid asked.

"I'm fine, I can do this!" I stated with confidence. I tried to maneuver my blades to the right angle, and within a few seconds of concentration, I managed to cut the webbing and land back onto the ground.

"Phew, I'm good!" I stated.

"You're training is going well. You always surprise me with something new." Airachnid said. I gave a nod. "Thanks Airachnid...." I said, however my thoughts began to wander. I felt my gaze stray to the floor. I love training with Airachnid, it was something special she and I had. But....sometimes I wish I could train with the other Decepticons. Knockout is always busy with medical stuff, Breakdown and Dreadwing are busy keeping the troops in line, Soundwave is constantly trying to decode the Iacon Database, and Megatron.....I could never bring myself to ask him of such a task, no matter how much I wanted him to.

"Nightstreak?" I snapped out of my thoughts, looking back at the femme before me, who wore a puzzled expression. "What's the matter? I lost ya there for a moment." she said.

"Nothing. Nothing important...." I murmured. She crossed her arms across her chest. "You're gonna have to do a better job at lying then that." she stated.

"Well....I just wish the other Decepticons would want to train with me as well. I want to be able to learn new fighting techniques and skills from different opponents. But it seems I'll never get the chance...." I said. 

"Awe, am I not enough?" Airachnid asked, putting on a fake hurt expression. Me, being the naive con I was, held my arms out and shook my head.

"No no! T-That's not it! I-I just mean that-" I stopped however when she chuckled.

"I'm just kidding. I know what you mean." she replied. "Oh...right." I said. However a small frown replaced her smile. "Although, I think you're right. I don't see you being able to train with the others any time soon." she said. I sighed.

"Well, the best I can do is just work hard to not fail Megatron." I stated. Airachnid gave me a curious expression, placing her hands on her hips. "I do want to ask something....how come you're so loyal to that rust bucket?" she asked. I tilted my head as I felt Bloodsurge perch on my shoulder, nuzzling into my neck.