Chapter 31

Nightstreak's P.O.V.

I stood by Megatron as he made his announcement to the rest of the Decepticon over the speakers. 

"Attention crew. Our guest is currently in isolation to help ease his transition, but when Orion Pax emerges he is to be shown every courtesy. And the first to address him as Optimus Prime will have their voice box torn out." Megatron explained, then I shut off the speakers. 

"Lord Megatron, is it wise to let an Autobot, current or former, full run of the premises?" Airachnid asked with a questioning look. Megatron looked over his shoulder at the femme.

"Nothing happens aboard this ship without my knowledge. You would do well to remember that Airachnid." Megatron stated. I couldn't help but feel that was a threat towards her.

"But there's no need for concern. Orion does not possess the same fight Optimus is so renowned for." he replied.

"Then what use is he to our cause?" Airachnid asked.

"Rest assured, Orion Pax will indeed earn his stripes." Megatron replied with a smirk. I gulped. Just what did he have planned for him? Nothing good I bet....

Time skip

Megatron requested that he speak to Orion alone for a few moments while Soundwave and I prep his station for him. He wanted Orion Pax to uncode any coordinates from the Iacon Database we had recovered awhile ago. He believes these coordinates will lead us to valuable information, weapons, or anything that could lead us Decepticons towards trouble. If Orion is able to do such, then the Autobots will be in trouble. I have to watch over the project as well, to look over things. 

I looked at Soundwave, who silently typed away on the computer. He had hidden any 'sensitive information' that might get Orion suspicious. 

"How do you feel about Orion being here?" I asked. He didn't answer, but rather just focused on typing on the computer. I turned to face him. "By the way....thank you, for standing up with me against Airachnid. For Megatron." I said. Soundwave slowly turned his head to me, and I tilted my head. Our screens just stared for a moment before he returned to his work. Bloodsurge rubbed against my leg, making a few clicking noises. He has been really whiny since my suddne absence to Earth's core. I giggled, picking him up and rubbing under his chin.

"Oh you stop it. Your acting like a big baby." I stated. He gave a small hiss before I scratch behind his ear, making him purr happily. I swear he makes the strangest sounds. The sound of the door opening and closing snapped my head towards the entrance, and I saw Megatron and Orion enter. 

"O-Oh! Lord Megatron-" I was interrupted by Bloodsurge's happy squeak. He leaped out of my arms and flew over to Orion, landing on his shoulder. He started to rub his head against Orion's cheek, and the former Autobot looked at the mini con in surprise. I gasped and hurried over, worried that Megatron would snap at me any moment for this.

"Bloodsurge get off him! Leave him alone!" I stated, grabbing Bloodsurge by his small waist and pulling him away. I looked at the two mechs nervously, feeling my wings droop.

"I-I apologize sir. Bloodsurge is just, uh, friendly. But he tends to take things to far...." I said. Megatron gave me a disapproving look, like he was about to speak. However Orion spoke first.

"It is no trouble. I'm sure he meant no harm." Orion replied with a kind smile. Megatron looked at Orion before he looked back at me and cleared his throat. "Indeed, as long as you keep the mini con under control." he stated. I nodded.

"Yes sir." I stated. Orion looked at me curiously.

"You are another ally of Megatron's?" he said. I nodded, putting Bloodsurge down onto the ground. "Uh, yes I am." I replied. I felt unsure of what to say to Orion, considering we're supposed to keep him from feeling suspicious. I felt especially pressured when Megatron was watching. However Megatron put on a smile and walked over to me, placing a hand on my shoulder.