Chapter 19

Breakdown's P.O.V.

The femme kicked me in the chest a few times, knocking me on my back. I groaned as the light footsteps of her spider like appendages got a bit away's, leaning down and picking up the relic I found.

"For me? You shouldn't have." Airachnid purred. I stood up and grabbed onto her arm.

"I didn't." I stated firmly. Then I whacked her away with my hammer, and she skidded across the ground, the machine knocked out of her hands. However she quickly got back on her six spider legs and hissed.

"I heard a rumor about a rogue con. How about I hog tie you and haul you in?" I said, then charged for her with my hammer hand. I swung it, but she dodged swiftly, retreating behind me. 

"Huh, the primitive type." she said. I growled. What the frag was that supposed to mean?! Oh she's gonna get it! I roared as I whirled around and charged for her again. I landed one attack down onto her, but she dodged, causing me to hit a rock instead. I looked up, seeing her higher up on some stones.

"Not much for depth perception are you?" she mocked. I growled, annoyed that she dared to insult the one optic I had.

"Well not much for looks anymore." I stated. My shoulder gone pointed at her and I shot at her, causing her to run away out of sight. I tried to look for her, but it was as if she had just vanished. A strange sound came from below my feet however, and I looked down. Suddenly something wrapped around my back, pulling me into the dirt. I struggled and growled as my large body was being swallowed up by the dirt, grunting in frustration. However that frustration soon turned into fear as my vision was blocked by falling dirt and rocks on my face, creating darkness.....

Airachnid's P.O.V.

I dug myself out of the ground with my legs, happily plucking the relic from the ground and examining it. That felt too easy. If a giant con like Breakdown can be beaten by me, I wonder how those fools can handle themselves against the Decepticons. The very thought made me chuckle darkly.

"It was a fair burial." I said, turning around to start walking away. There were loud muffled grunts coming from below the ground, making me raise a brow. 

"Sorry, can't quite understand you." I replied, fake innocence threading my words. However a loud crash came from behind me, followed by anger roaring. I whirled around, surprised to see that the brute had dug himself out of the dirt. None the less, I got into a battle stance. Breakdown charged fiercely, and I did the same. 

For a moment he swung a punch towards me, making me lose the relic from my grip, going flying. We both went for it, but I kicked him in the chest and kicked him again with two of my spider legs. The moment he laid flat on his back I whirled around and reached for the relic, but felt something grab onto my spider legs, keeping my just out of reach. 

He lifted me into the air, raising a fist to punch me, but I kicked back with one of my original legs. Then he was on his back, and had grabbed the relic. It had started to glow as I punched into his chest. However he pushed me off and I backed away. He tried to hit me with his hammer, but I dodged, getting up on my spider legs. I was quick to whack the relic out of his hands, and it went flying. I chuckled as it landed right in front of me, and I slowly started to approach it.

However a blue blast knocked it away, and I whirled around to see who did it, making me smile.

"Arcee." the blue Autobot stood a bit aways from Breakdown, with another green Autobot beside her.

"And look, you brought a new partner for me to snuff." I replied, making both Autobots glare at me. Breakdown stood up, looking at the green mech.

"That would be Bulkhead." he replied. I narrowed my optics on him. "Who asked you?" I asked. Suddenly I look back at the Autobots, and Arcee was in the air, shooting down at us with her blasters. Breakdown and I broke away as she got closer. When she landed, she charged for Breakdown, making me growl. Oh no she doesn't, how dare she?! The end of her spark belongs to me only! Breakdown raised his hammer to get ready to attack, but I got in front of him.