Chapter 20

Nightstreak's P.O.V.

Starscream growled lightly to himself, muttering something under his breath. I had to stifle back a small giggle. Ever since the return of Airachnid, he has been rather grumpy, saying that she would be nothing but trouble. Of course when he says 'trouble', he means she'll trouble for him. I agreed with this, so I decided to remain by his side.

"Where did she even come from anyway? I had thought she perished on Cybertron." Starscream stated.

"Well from what I heard, she was traveling around space for while, planet to planet." I replied.

"And yet, she just had to find this planet." Starscream sighed, crossing his arms in a pout. However a small smirk started to play on his lips.

"Then again, she did appear in one of the most humiliating ways. Stuck to that brute after a failed attempt to steal a weapon. Pathetic really." he replied. Of course I knew he only said this to make himself feel better. A door opened up in front of us, and Airachnid and Breakdown exited, now unattached to each other.

"There you are. It wasn't easy, but I managed to get you both free. Just do me a favor and don't do it again." Knockout said, leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed. 

"A shame really, I was looking forward to our second date." Airachnid said mockingly, winking at Breakdown, who only rolled his optic in annoyance.

"Please. Consider us broken up. Hehehe..." he stated. Airachnid turned to us, and she perked up when seeing us. Soon a wicked smile was plastered on her face.

"Ah, Starscream. Wonderful to see you again~" she said. Starscream growled, arms crossed. "I'm afraid the feeling is not mutual." he stated. Bloodsurge clicked excitedly, padding over to Airachnid. He rubbed against her leg, making her raise a brow.

"As for you, I'm still mad at you by the way." she stated. Bloodsurge didn't seem to mind however, as he flew up and nuzzled her face. While her expression tried to be stern, I could see she was struggling not to smile. Soon Bloodsurge flew back to me, landing on my shoulders.

"What did he do?" I asked curiously.

"That little pest was the reason I lost the gauntlet. He straight up attacked me." Airachnid stated. I shook my head.

"He doesn't like to fight. He probably just wanted to play. Although, sometimes he can be a bit rough." I replied. "Well just do me a favor and keep that little rat away from me." Airachnid stated. Breakdown smirked.

"You didn't think he was a little rat yesterday." he replied. I tilted my head curiously. Starscream and Knockout also looked at him with slight confusion.

"What do you mean?" Starscream asked, looking at Airachnid with new curiosity. Airachnid glared at Breakdown, but that only seemed to encourage him to keep going.

"She was practically cuddling with the little guy yesterday. I thought for sure she would start cooing at him." he said, laughing afterwards. Airachnid hissed, standing on her spider legs now.

"That never happened! I have no idea what he's talking about!" she stated. However Starscream and Knockout were already chuckling. I giggled a little too. The fierce Airachnid cuddling with Bloodsurge. Honestly, it must've been at least a little cute.

"Too bad I wasn't there to take a picture." Knockout said.

"Oh shut up!" Airachnid snapped. She sighed and crossed her arms, her gaze looking around in aimless anger until they landed upon me. Suddenly her optics lit up with new interest, and she lowered down on her own two legs.