Chapter 39

(Okay, so if everyone is alright with it, I'm gonna skip the next two episodes, since one is just about Optimus's clone and the other is just a summary episode. So let's get into some interesting stuff~)

Starscream's P.O.V.

I groaned as I slowly trekked down towards my destination, going pass the stone arch above my head.

"Ugh what I would not give to have wings again." I grumbled, taking one aching footstep at a time. I looked ahead, perking up. Then I felt a smirk play on my lips.

"Ah, just as I left it, the Harbinger. Things are finally looking up." I replied, looking at the wreckage of the old ship.

Le time skip

I looked around the next hallway, only to come up empty handed again. I growled, smacking at a piece of metal. 

"Drrr really?! Not one scrap of energon!" I snapped, growling as I slammed my fist into the wall. However I was caught off guard when I heard the sound of a door opening behind me, perking up my curiosity. I backed up a bit, leaning back to peek inside. I had taken further interest as I saw a computer panel inside. I strolled inside the dark room, making out a few machines here in there.

"A laboratory?" I thought aloud, stepping closer to the panel and pressing a few buttons, "and its...functional." I pressed a few buttons in an attempt to start this lab up. I snapped my head up to the sound of lights turning on. One light shined on a proto-form that was connected to a machine...

Then another...

And another...

And two more, until five were shown to me, making my optics widen.

"Proto-forms?!" I pulled up the formulas on the computer, placing a claw on my chin as I read over it carefully. "Let's see, transference of binary bonding, submalecular infusion....the formula seems straight forward enough." I said. I smirked as a plan began to hatch.

"Well my little lumps of clay you look ready for the molding....let's give cloning a whirl, shall we~" I said. I didn't hesitate to grab a energon transfusion tool, which was on a table beside me. I put the sharper part into my arm, drawing out my own energon. Then I placed that cylinder into the machine. Lights began to glow, and electric sparks were everywhere. It began to excite me, making me let out a laugh that echoed within the room. I turned to a switch beside me.

"Give me life!" I cried, pulling the large switch down. The eyes of the proto-forms started to glow red, and a jolt of electricity struck them. Their forms started to changed rapidly, making me stare in awe. Within just a few moments, all the glowing and sparks had ceased. One perfect clone of myself fell forward, kneeling down before standing upright....

Then another, and another....until all five of them stood before me.

"Ah, like minded company, at last~" I murmured. I walked over to one of my clones, greeting him face to face.

"Esteemed members of my armada," I said, walking down to see each one, hands behind my back to give a more dominant appearance, "You now stand upon the very precedence of glory; to meet the destiny which I have so tenetiously worked toward-"

"Dynamic leadership of the Decepticons!" one clone said, finishing my sentence. This had caught me off guard, making me look at him in surprise. Despite this I cleared my throat and tried to recompose myself.

"Uh, I am...delighted to hear that we are on the same page." I said, although I could already hear my own nervous tone. Each clone took a turn to speak.

"We are as one Commander...." said one clone.

"We share your memories...." 

"Your very feelings...."