Chapter 78

Starscream's P.O.V.

Well....she was gone. Her destination was unknown. And we were left to take shelter in this old wreckage.

"So....what do we do now?" Breakdown asked, breaking the tension that hung in the room. Megatron gave a small sigh before forcing a determined expression upon his face and standing up from his seat. "We make plans to take back The Nemesis, and eliminate these Shadowcons once and for all!" he stated. He looked to Soundwave.

"You can track the ship, can't you? Get on it immediately!" Megatron demanded. However, Soundwave didn't even look to his master. His gaze remained looking at the door where Nightstreak left. Megatron blinked, then narrowed his optics in irritation. "Forget her, Soundwave. She is not one of us. Now track down the ship!" he stated.

Soundwave turned to face Megatron, but slowly raised a hand and pointed a slender finger at the door. That's when Megatron sneered.

"Forget her, Soundwave! Now you will track the ship! That's an order!"

"....that was unfair." 

Megatron snapped his direction at Dreadwing, who had his fists clenched tightly and optics blazing with anger. "Do you have something you'd like to say, Dreadwing?" Megatron asked in a daring tone. Dreadwing snapped his gaze to Megatron.

"Nightstreak didn't deserve that kind of treatment! Perhaps she kept secrets from us. Perhaps she has done things that seem treacherous. But no matter what, Nightstreak did everything she could to help aid the Decepticons, even if it was against her own personal beliefs! She has remained loyal to us, and even did the unnecessary to assure our safety!" he stated. "Nightstreak is an Autobot! Have you forgotten who they are, and what they've done to bring us down?! Have you forgotten it was the Autobots who terminated your brother?!" Megatron snapped.

"Nightstreak tried to protect my brother, but Skyquake was too stubborn to listen to her warning! And she prevented me from making the same mistake! When Skyquake perished, I was ready to take down Optimus Prime myself! She even saved me from your own wrath, my liege!" Dreadwing stated. Megatron sneered and walked towards the large mech.

"Well perhaps I should've terminated you when I had the chance!" he growled in a threatening tone. 

"Dreadwing is right," Megatron looked to Airachnid, stepped up towards him, "Nightstreak has done more good to us than bad. All she ares about is making sure we are alive and well! Going under cover in our ranks to accomplish her goal for peace only proves that!" she stated. "And when do you care for another con's well being?!" I snapped.

"Since she has saved my spark multiple times! Perhaps she is young and naive, but her spark is pure! To be treated so harshly....even someone as myself didn't find it to be alright!" Airachnid stated. "Don't you get it already?! She betrayed us! She lied to us! If she truly gave a scarp about us, she would've told us the truth!" Knockout stated, marching towards the group with his hands crossed across his chest.

"Oh, and just how smoothly would that go for her? Hi, I'm Nightstreak, an Autobot! Mind just letting me join your ranks? And while you're at it, don't kill me." Breakdown said, imitating Nightstreak.

"And you think what she did was right?!" Knockout growled to his partner. "It was the best thing she could do. Everything she said was true. Nothing would've changed if she had joined the Autobots except for our termination! She actually cared about us and attempted to lead us onto a different path! A better path!" Breakdown stated. 

"Oh yeah? And just what did she change around here? Cause news flash, the war isn't over! There is no peace! Nothing has changed!" Knockout stated.