My Galaxy ~ Galory

I made up that ship name, I don't fucking know, nor do I care anymore. Memory Steve x Galaxy Steve, take that.

I won't be on much for the rest of the day, my cousins are coming over and not leaving until tomorrow.

~Galaxy Steve~

I watch as Memory Steve runs around the galaxy tower, trying to get it. He keeps hitting the fence and failing at getting in. Sabre logs off of the game and Rainbow Steve is still gone, so I continue to fish. I cast my fishing line back into the water, but Memory Steve gets hit by it instead. Without thinking, I reel my line back in and Memory Steve gets pulled into the tower area.

"Oh no! What did I do?!" I say as Memory Steve starts to climb up the latter. I freeze up, not moving at all as he gets to the top. A smirk is on Memory Steve's face as he looks at me, and then he takes a few steps closer. I back up until my back hits the quartz pillar. His arms are at each side of me, pinning me against the pillar itself. Our breathing mingles together and my breathing quickens as our faces hover inches away.

That's when he grows closer and then our lips meet. They fit together like two pieces of a puzzle. Our mouths stay closed for the kiss, until his tongue slides against my bottom lip; asking for entrance. I happily give him the control, my fright faded away of this, and now he takes dominance. I don't even try to take dominance, and let him do as he pleases with my body.

His tongue explores my mouth while one of his arms snakes around my waist. I moan within the kiss and then he pulls away. With his other hand that is still on the pillar, he stops and then starts to rub against my lower body. His hand roughly rubs along my cock, through my pants and boxers; making me moan.

He just smirks as he continues and I just lose my control of my thoughts. My moans are the only thing that's heard around us and the hand of his arm that was around my waist interlocks with mine. The pace of him rubbing my body gets faster until I am moaning uncontrollably, and my climax gets the better of me.

I moan loudly as my body releases, against my pants and his hand. I am panting, trying to get more oxygen to my lungs from all the excitement that had just went down.

A smirk is plastered across his face before he pulls my pants down, off my body. The gooey, sticky substance from me releasing drips off my boxers and blush softly. His smirk grows larger before he pulls my shirt off of me as well. Here I am, wearing just boxers while he is fully clothed. "Memory Steve," I whine and he looks up. "Yes, my galaxy~?" He says and I moan softly to his words. My hands slide under his shirt, and he seems to get what I want.

He takes his shirt off to reveal a well built, bare chest. His lips attach to my neck and start to suck on it, as if he was a leech. My moans erupt from my throat as he instantly found my sweet spot.

I love Memory Steve...

I tell myself in my head and he pulls away from my neck. His hands slide his own pants and boxers down at once to reveal his entire body. "I love you too Galaxy Steve," he says before kissing me again. When we pull away I look at him with a shocked expression.

"Did I say that aloud?" I ask and he just nods. I blush slightly before sliding out of my boxers as well.

That's when I moan from him pumping my cock. Moans climb out of my throat and then I feel him push himself in me. It was without a warning; and so I moan out his name, as well as scream. He continues to pump my cock as he hits inside me over and over again. "M-Memory Steve!~" I scream out and he continues to contribute to the pleasure being added to my body.

I love this feeling, and I want it to never end. He leans down to my ear and then whispers softly as he continues to hit a spot that makes me scream. "Do you want this to end, my galaxy?~" I just shake my head 'no'; not able to speak a word.

"Good." He says and then I feel my climax inching a bit closer. Moans rise from my chest and come from my throat, emerging as loud sounds.

"I-I'm gonna cum soon!~" I shout and he kisses me roughly. His thrusts grow rougher and I moan loudly. That's when he hits the one spot roughly, making me release once again, on the both of us. He hits there a few more times before he releases inside me, and then moans loudly.

"I love you, my galaxy~" he whispers in my ear before we slide down against the pillar, and then kisses me softly; one last time. "I love you too, Memory Steve." I say and close my eyes. Drowsiness takes over my body and I fall into a heartwarming, deep sleep.

The last thing I remember is his hands brushing my hair that is now drenched with sweat, and him kissing my forehead softly.

~~~

Yay! I made the new oneshot book!! Finally! Under two weeks too? Wow...

Who's excited for this book finally being out?! I know I am excited to write it!

Also, kinda kinky, huh? I'm not good at kinky stuff, so I'm not that proud of it...

I'm going to TRY to update this every Saturday, but every once and a while I know I am going to have other things going on. Life gets in the way sometimes, and I don't want to work myself to keep publishing things and spending half my life on the phone. Thank you for understanding, and thank you for reading this new oneshot!