Punishment ~ PosNeg

Here- have the kinkiest ship (in my opinion) for this:

I'm going to just-Combine the two PosNeg roleplays I've done to make this-Not gonna expose the people tho-

I'm going to just-
Combine the two PosNeg roleplays I've done to make this-
Not gonna expose the people tho-

Also-
This ship is incest-
If you get uncomfortable with that, don't read-

Keep in mind please- I just read a tOn of kinky oneshots, so that's why I'm like this right now-

Ice-Fire-Ice requested this ship, so ye-

~Third Person POV~

Negative Steve and Positive Steve are twin brothers whom do everything together. You'll never find one without the other.

That's what makes them so close.

All their life, they've been together. Negative Steve always took care of his brother, not wanting anything to ever hurt him. Positive Steve, on the other hand, was known for being innocent. He's sensitive, and he doesn't like hurting anybody.

One day, Negative Steve was out of their house to see what all was going on in the Rainbow Town, while Positive Steve was still at home.

Positive Steve sat down on the couch in the living room, having a small secret that nobody knows about, not even Negative Steve. Also known as, Positive Steve was a neko.

As a neko, he had his heat seasons. Meaning, he would randomly get horny for no apparent reason. (Just gonna- be blunt XD)

He whines softly, seeing as it was that season. Negative Steve isn't here... he thinks silently to himself, pulling a blanket over his lap as he continued to stay on the couch.

He then slowly slips his hand into his jeans, his lower body feeling tight. It's not the first time he's had to fix his own problems, thanks to his heat, and it's probably not going to be his last, seeing as he doesn't have anyone.

He allows his ears and tails to show as his hand goes into his boxers as well, slowly starting to stroke his throbbing shaft. He pants softly, his hand wrapping around himself as he starts to pump himself quickly and roughly, wanting to get it over with.

Negative Steve was on his way home by then, having his own problem in his pants. While Positive Steve was a neko, Negative Steve was a werewolf.

He was also in his heat season, and the entire time he was at the Rainbow Town, his mind trailed back to his 'innocent' brother. He hated that he has the fantasies of Positive Steve like he does, knowing it isn't right.