Teasing ~ VoidSabre

I'm back to typing on a phone aaaaah—
Nah, I prefer typing on a phone, I don't get as distracted— the person who requested this asked to remain anonymous, so ye—
I based this off a roleplay me and LogicIsntReal have been doing, cause I'm too lazy to think—

~Void Steve's POV~

I kidnap Sabre, flying off into the distance. Rainbow Steve and Galaxy Steve scream in protest, but to hell if I care. I grin, and then teleport both me and Sabre to my dimension. The Void Dimension.

When I get us both there, I set Sabre down on the ground with a grin plastered across my face. He has a soft pink blush on his face from me carrying him there, making my grin form into a smirk.

Sabre steps back, wrapping his arms around himself and standing still, not making a sound in fear of doing something stupid.

"You can do whatever you want here," I say simply, turning around. "It's not like you can find a way to escape, nor make a machine," I add. Sabre huffs, rolling his eyes and starting to walk off.

I stalk behind him, for the mere purpose of amusement. Sabre turns around, glaring at him. I chuckles, stepping closer to Sabre and then pinning him against the stone wall. 

Sabre blushes more, his breathing quickening. "Nervous?~" I purred, and he nodded slowly. I press my lips against his, stealing a wonderful and powerful kiss from him.

He kisses back, his arms wrapping around my neck and tugging at my hair, knotting it up. I grin against his lips, slightly biting down on his bottom lip. He gasps, and I take that as an opportunity to slip my tongue through his parted lips.

He moans softly as I explore inside his mouth, not leaving a single bit untouched. I pull away from the kiss, but a string of saliva keeps us connected still. Sabre's face gets beet red, making me grin. I brush his beautiful brown hair out from in front of his face, and then take his chicken suits hood off.

Now I can see his full head of beautiful, luscious chocolate brown hair; and it makes me want him even more. My hands slowly go around his neck, going to the knot behind his head where the bandanna is tied.

He gasps quietly, but doesn't fight me taking his bandanna off of him. It falls to the ground, revealing a set of emerald green eyes that are staring back at me. Sabre blushes softly, looking away. I place my hand on his cheek, making him look back at me. "Your eyes are beautiful, don't hide them," I say to Sabre, and he blushes more, nodding.

I smirk, before kissing him again, lust fueling the kiss. He kisses back, his leg wrapping around my waist. I grin, thrusting my hips against his without taking our clothes off, and he breaks the kiss from moans. My grin turns into a smirk, and I continue to do it, making the soft sounds from Sabre slowly grow louder.

I then stop, and Sabre is panting softly. I lean down to his ear, purring, "You don't know how sweet those sounds are~". Sabre's face turns a dark shade of red, and he goes to look away. I place my hand on his chin, making him look at me. "And your blush only adds to your beauty~".

"V-Void Steve..." Sabre pants, making me grin.

"Yes, Sabre?~" I purr, nibbling at the skin along his neck. He pants softly, and I continue to work my way along his neck in search of his sweet spot.

Soon I find it, and he moans softly from it. The moans progressively grow louder as I continue to mark up that spot. After a bit of me doing so on that spot, I decided to give his neck a break, so I pull away and admire the mark I left on his neck. It's rather large, especially compared to the other marks I left while I was searching for his sweet spot.

I then tug the zipper down on his chicken suit, revealing his rather well built chest. I pull the zipper down completely, teasingly slowly taking the suit off of him. Sabre whines from anticipation, biting his bottom lip. "S-stop teasing m-me..." Sabre pouts through his soft pants, making me smirk.

"Fine, for you," I say before pulling his chicken suit off him the rest of the way, leaving him in nothing but boxers. I then pull my hoodie up and over my head, tossing it somewhere off to the side. Since I did the same thing I always do, I don't have a shirt on under it, leaving nothing covering my upper body. My lips desperately attack Sabre's lips, wanting— no, needing— the wonderful feeling of our lips together again.

Sabre kisses back, seeming to have the same sort of feeling I was having. I grind our hips together, pulling away from the kiss and moaning lowly. I wasn't used to the feeling of moaning, and I didn't want to, but this feels amazing.

I then take my sweatpants off, in a slow and teasing manor, knowing his eyes were on me. He whines softly, making me grin. I then take them off the rest of the way, just to reveal I didn't wear any boxers either.

Sabre blushes from the sight, making my grin simply widen. I take his boxers off him as well, resting my hands on his hips and looking up at him for permission.

He bites his bottom lip, nodding slowly. I immediately thrust into him, making him scream out. I grin, continuing to do it, my pace only quickening. Sabre pleas for me to slow down on him, though knowing those pleas are only going to make me go faster.

I thrust my hips in different directions, trying to find a certain spot within him to make him scream out. Soon I find it, and he screams out my name.

"V-Void Steve!~ F-Fuck, right th-there!~" he shouts, making me grin.
"As you wish~" I purr, continuing to hit that one spot.

He lets out all kinds of moans and groans, soft pants as well. I continue to hit the spot, and around the fifth time I do, he releases on our chests.

He's panting heavily, and I continue to thrust into him a few more times before releasing inside him. I pull out of him, resting my head on his shoulder as sweat drips off of me.

"I love you~" I purr, making him blush.
"I-I love you t-too, Void Steve..." Sabre pants, yawning. I grin, kissing him softly.

"I love you more, Sabre~" I whisper as he slowly drifts off into a deep sleep.

Not long after, I slowly start to drift off as well, having had one of the best days in my life with the one I love.

~Bonus Junk 'Cause I Can~

Rainbow Steve and Galaxy Steve both go looking for Sabre, soon somehow finding a portal. They decide it was better than nothing, going through it; just to see something that they wish they could unsee.

Sabre and Void Steve are asleep, without clothes on their bodies. The two of them back away slowly, trying to erase the image from their minds.

~~~

That was... a thing— I have one more request to do until requests are open againnnnnnn
For now, imma go read my book with murder that I got at the store

Cookie Da' Queen~