Gaming Day~ FavreMyRyan

Look at the word count

Look at the word count... Wow.. JUST over 1k. *Edit* ignore that it says FavreMyRainbow 

I haven't watched daycare in a LONG time, or even all the videos, so bare with me

I don't care that it's Sunday, and that I updated yesterday, I want to put this out.

~Sabre's POV~

"Welcome to another day at daycareeeee!!" Ryan says excitedly as we enter the building. Both me, Ryan, and Shark run over to Thomas and Matt; just to get greeted by Matt. "Hey guys! We don't have anything special planned for today, so just do whatever you want!" We all just smile and nod, before running to the play room. Everyone greets the three of us, even Tina greeted us. "Hello, cutie! How was your day yesterday?" She asks and Ryan just backs away from her.

Ugh, her calling him 'cutie' is so gross. It makes me feel sick to my stomach.

Then she leaps into action and hugs him tightly, and I swear his face was turning a bit blue from the lack of oxygen being able to flow throughout his body. "Tina!" We all gasp before we have to pry her away from Ryan.

Ryan rests his arm on my shoulder as he continues to breathe in and out. "You okay dude?" I ask as he continues to get the oxygen to flow in his lungs again. He looks at me with a fake smile before nodding. Why a fake smile? It's clear he's not okay..

"How about you two go to Sabre's room and catch up while the rest of us talk to Tina about how she can't hug him so tight?" Goldy says and Shark whines. "Do I have to stay here?" Is what he says and then Goldy just nods. I send her a glare, saying something along the lines of 'What are you thinking is going to happen in there?' But she just smiles.

"Sure, come on Sabre!" Ryan says running up the stairs (Was there stairs?? I don't remember, let's say there was; for the sake of this oneshot) I follow him up until I reach the door of my room, to see it wide open with Ryan sitting on my bed. "How did you get here so quick?!" I say between ragged breathing. Running up the stairs isn't my thing, but I was trying to catch up to Ryan.

"I ran," he says with a smirk on his face. I laugh at this and then he joins in the laughter. I flop down on the bed and continue to laugh, and Ryan rolls against me after falling backwards onto the bed during this laughter fit. We both blush before I sit up. "How about we play some video games?" I ask and grab two controllers from the bedside table. He smiles and nods.

I also grab the tv remote and then turn it on to be in sync with my gaming console. We decided we'd play some minecraft, and we load up the world we created last time he was in my room.

~~

"Dang it! How are you so good at pvp?!" I explain as I lose a 1v1 against Ryan. He just laughs and smiles, "I guess I'm just that good."

That's when I realize I feel something different towards Ryan, something more than just friendship. I think... I think I love him. Not just as bros, but as in I love-love him. His red hair gets a bit messy as he lays back down on the bed.

He stands up and then starts walking towards the door. "Today was great! I hope tomorrow goes just as good! I'd like to have another 'bro time, gaming day' with you Sabre," he says with a smile and I feel my heart slowly bend; breaking slowly from being friend-zoned. I put on a fake smile before I get up as well and then step in front of him, opening the door. "Me too, maybe tomorrow Thomas and Matt won't have anything planned like today." I say and he just nods. "How about you come to my house tonight?" I ask and then he nods. He walks out of my room and as I am closing the door; it flings open again.

Ryan jumps into my arms and then kisses me. I stand there in shock for a moment before picking him up and closing the door again. I kiss back, enjoying the feeling of our lips moving against one another's. Fireworks seem to go off around us, and as if not even a tornado could ruin this moment. Ryan's hands run through my hair and my arms are around his waist.

That's when a knock comes apon my room door. "Sabre? Ryan? You in there? We heard the door slam..." Goldy's worried voice comes from the door and I pull away from the kiss. Hello tornado...

I let go of Ryan and then he fixes his hair quickly. I lick my fingers and slide my hair back, making it look somewhat like I wasn't just having a make out session with another guy. "You can come in!" I say as soon as we finish. Goldy and Shark come into the room.

"What were you guys doing?" Shark asks as he looks around the room. It's as if he is looking for something embarrassing in here. I gesture towards the two controllers that are sitting on the bed. "Ah, I see," He says, "anyways, it's already the end of the day, Tina had to leave early, and now we all need to leave before Matt and Thomas kick us out." Goldy says matter-of-factly.

I turn the tv off and then place the remote down on the bedside table, as well as the two controllers. We all walk out and then head out of the building. "Bye everybody!" Me, Ryan, and Shark shout as we run out of the building. "And that was another day at daycareeee!" He says and then looks at me. We part ways with Shark and head to my house.

~~~

Again, I haven't watched daycare in a LONG time, (as in since February) so that is why it has no accuracy once so ever. Oh well...

Also, who knew that Skillet could be so wrong? With their song "It's good to be Alive", damn it's wrong.