Forgive Me~ GalBow

For my amazing friend, StarGalaxy2020

~Galaxy Steve's POV~

I look around through Sabre's eyes, unable to move around but still finally being able to see things other than darkness. Tons of lightning rings through Sabre's ears and into his head, making the booming sound seem even louder than it started as. I cover my ears, trying to block the sound out but it overpowers my sensitive ears.

Void Steve hovers high above the machine, Sabre looking straight at him. "Well, well, well; I don't know how you do it Sabre, but you managed to escape your death once again," Void Steve says in his demonic voice, and I clench my fists. Void Steve's maniacal laugh booms through my ears, making my anger boil inside me.  

I scream out in raging anger, and I feel my teleportation lightning spawn on top of me. After the shower of lightning summoning me, I feel my body being full of pain. "Gah!" I shout and fall down to my knees. 

Instead of the dark and lonely area around me from being deep in Sabre's head, the blindly bright sun fills my eyes. I look up, seeing that I am in the same place that Sabre, Void Steve, and Rainbow Steve were. As I look down I see my very own hands, as well as my legs. I grin and then get up, seeing Rainbow Steve and Sabre cowering under Void Steve. 

I fly up, showering the dangerous kind of lightning on Void Steve, making him shout out in anger. "Sabre! Rainbow Steve! Run!" I shout and Sabre nods, dragging Rainbow Steve away with him. Me and Void Steve continue to spam lightning on the other, making both of us get weak. 

After so long of going in circles while shooting the lightning at Void Steve, I feel my powers taking a toll on my body. He backs me up against a tree, "Give up now, Galaxy Steve. You know you can't win this fight," he says and I look around. He's right, there is nowhere I can run with my back being pushed up against this tree and all the other trees around me. 

"Never," I say and then spawn my teleportation lightning on myself, taking me as close as I can get to Sabre and Rainbow Steve, seeing as Rainbow Steve still has a slight bit of powers residing inside his body. 

I look around, seeing nobody but Rainbow Steve in the large field I'm in. "Rainbow Steve! Where's Sabre?" I call and he runs over towards me. He hugs me tightly, "Thank goodness you're okay! Sabre ran back to try and save you!" he explains and I hug him back. I sigh, gently patting his back and comforting him.

"Are you alright?" he asks me, looking up at me with his pure eyes. "I'm fine," I say, nodding reassuringly. He smiles, and then kisses my cheek. I blush softly, not being used to Rainbow Steve actually being... nice to me. I sigh, and he look up at me. "What's wrong?" he asks me and I smile weakly. 

"I'm just.. not used to you actually being nice to me," I say softly and he looks up at me. "I'm sorry Galaxy Steve... I just, was upset that you and Sabre got so close.." Rainbow Steve says softly and I chuckle softly. "Forgive me?" he asks softly and I smile.

"Of course," I say and then he kisses me softly. I blush a bright red, my eyes widen, as I kiss him back. My tongue swipes across his bottom lip, and he soon parts his lips enough for my to slip my tongue into his mouth. He moans softly as my tongue snakes around inside his mouth. 

For a few minutes we continue the kiss, but soon I pull away.  He whimpers softly, but stops and starts moaning again as I kiss along his collarbone. Immediately, I find his sweet spot and start to suck and bite at that spot; making him moan loudly. I continue to form a large, oval-ish shaped hickey on his neck. 

Then, I pull my galaxy colored hoodie off of my body. After that I take the plain white undershirt off, tossing it to the ground. Rainbow Steve takes off his own, discarding it as well. I blush softly from the sight, and then look at him in his soft eyes. He then starts to fiddle with my belt buckle, soon getting it off. 

After that he pulls my pants off me completely, with the boxers soon following. I smirk, and then do the same to his pants. A bright colored blush is on his face as I pull his boxers down to his ankles. "You ready?" I ask, nervously. He nervously nods, and then I bring him down on the ground.

I thrust into him, making him scream out. "Galaxy Steve!" he screams and then moans. I continue to thrust in and out of him, already feeling my own climax start to build up. I angle my hips in different ways, continuing to slam into him.

Sweat is pouring of my body, as well as his, and my climax starts getting closer with each thrust. "Galaxy Steve~ I'm close!~" he explains loudly and I blush, continuing to thrust in and out of him. Soon, he releases, getting the gooey substance on both of us. Not long after I cum as well, filling him up to the brim. We both moan loudly from the release, and I rest my head on his chest and listening to his racing heart.

"I love you Galaxy Steve.." he says softly and messes with my hair that is now drenched with sweat. 

"I love you too, Rainbow Steve," I respond, looking up at his vibrant eyes that are full of drowsiness. "Thanks for forgiving me," he whispers quietly. I smile, looking up at him and then kissing his cheek. "Of course," I say softly and slowly feel myself drift off while listening to the rise and fall of his chest.

~~~

I had one of my top three foods, and now I feel FaT, though I'm always fat-

~KoOkIe CoOkIe