Sticks ~ GalBow

Welp-- bLaMe Fuzzy_ones_415 FoR gIvInG mE tHiS pRoMpT--

Also, StaryQueen2008 asked for a GalBow a while back, so--

~Rainbow Steve's POV~ 

I chase Galaxy Steve around, swinging my two sticks at him like crazy. Sabre sighs, walking off with Purple Steve with him; whom is still loopy. "Come on Rainbow Steve! We can work this out!" Galaxy Steve shouts in a panicked voice, continuing to run from me. I roll my eyes, not slowing down as I continue to run after him. 

I then manage to whack him a couple times with the sticks, but he manages to escape me before I release my full wrath on him. "Stay still!" I shout, continuing to swing my sticks at him. Then, I manage to get Galaxy Steve pinned against a tree, slight fear in his eyes. 

Then, something completely unexpected happened.

He grabs the front of my shirt, pulling me towards him and then kissing me passionately.

I kiss him back, dropping my sticks to the ground and wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands rest on my hips, and I stand on my tippy toes to keep the kiss going. His tongue then swipes across my bottom lip, and I allow the access but letting my tongue and his battle around. 

I finally give up, giving Galaxy Steve the access he was fighting for and letting him take the pleasure of exploring in my mouth. I moan softly from the feeling as he explores inside my mouth; touching over every nook and cranny before he even starts to think about pulling away from the amazing kiss. 

The only reason the both of us pull away is because of this stupid thing called 'breathing', making us need more air to flow into our lungs. During the kiss, I messed up Galaxy Steve's hair; and we were repositioned to where I'm being pinned against the tree instead of him being pinned against the tree.

Galaxy Steve grins, and then slowly starts to grind his hips over mine. I moan lowly from the feeling, and he lets out a soft pant from the feeling. I grin, and then decide to take control and grab his hands gently. (wOaH--)

Then, I flip us around, me pinning him against the tree once again with a grin on my own face. He blushes softly, and I immediately start to kiss along Galaxy Steve's neck in search of his sweet spot. 

It only took a few marks before I find it, roughly kissing and biting the skin on that one spot. I grin, continuing to do that; making Galaxy Steve moan softly. "M-More~" Galaxy Steve pants out, making me grin. 

~Third Person POV~

Rainbow Steve starts to undress his galaxy colored lover, soon getting Galaxy Steve's galaxy hoodie off to reveal his bare chest. "Not wearing a shirt, I see?~" Rainbow Steve purrs softly in Galaxy Steve's ear, kissing his ear gently and making the Steve under Rainbow Steve blush brightly. 

Galaxy Steve supports his wobbly legs with the tree behind him, and Rainbow Steve tosses the galaxy hoodie to the side. Rainbow Steve takes his own sweatshirt off as well, tossing it off to the side as well. Then, Rainbow Steve immediately starts to tug on Galaxy Steve's sweatpants, and before long they're down to his ankles. 

"Enjoying this?~" Rainbow Steve purrs softly in Galaxy Steve's ear, making Galaxy Steve blush brightly. Galaxy Steve nods though, and Rainbow Steve kisses Galaxy Steve softly. 

Galaxy Steve kisses back, as lustful as ever as he wraps his legs around Rainbow Steve's torso; making Galaxy Steve's almost bare lower body being pressed against the rainbow one. 

Rainbow Steve blushes brightly, though the kiss continues; this time his hands on Galaxy Steve's hips. 

Galaxy Steve ruffles up Rainbow Steve's boyish hair, making the dominant one seem to have just woken up from the night of his life. 

The night the lovers are going to remember for the rest of their life. 

Rainbow Steve is the first one to pull away, lustfully looking at his pure, sandwich loving lover (That was a weird sentence--). Then, the rainbow one starts to slide out of his own sweatpants as well; making them fall to his ankles like his lovers' did not long ago. 

"Are you ready?" Rainbow Steve nervously asks Galaxy Steve; who just nods slowly. Galaxy Steve subconsciously bites his bottom lip gently, and the dominant ones hands rest on his lovers' hips to steady himself. Slowly, Rainbow Steve pushes himself into the sub-dominant one's tight body; and Rainbow Steve hisses from the feeling. 

"You're so tight~" the colorful Steve hisses out, and the controller of the galaxy's just blushes brightly. 

Rainbow Steve slowly thrusts in and out of Galaxy Steve, trying to get him used to the feeling quicker. After a moment or so, Galaxy Steve moans softly from the feeling; signalling that he's enjoying the feeling. 

Rainbow Steve slowly starts to pick up his speed on his thrusts, and Galaxy Steve grips Rainbow Steve's shoulders for more support. 

The rainbow one slowly starts to angle his hips differently, continuing to thrust into his lover in speeds he didn't even think were possible. 

It doesn't take long for their climax's to both sneak up on them, and after a while; they get the better of the two.  

"F-Fuck!~" Rainbow Steve yells out, releasing inside Galaxy Steve at the same time as Galaxy Steve releases on the both of them. 

"Damn.. that was amazing..." Galaxy Steve pants out, and Rainbow Steve rests his head on the shoulder of the Steve he just fucked. Rainbow Steve nods, unable to form any words. 

"I love you, Rainbow Steve..." Galaxy Steve moans softly, and the rainbow one grins. "I love you too, Galaxy Steve."

There, the lovers fall asleep with one another, Rainbow Steve snoring softly. 

Meanwhile...

"Damn it, harder Sabre!~" Purple Steve moans out, his nails digging into Sabre's back as Sabre continues to thrust into Purple Steve. Sabre groans, thrusting into Purple Steve once again, hitting his prostate. Purple Steve yells out from the feeling, immediately releasing on the both of them. 

At the same time, Sabre releases inside Purple Steve, both of them panting heavily. "I love you..." Sabre whispers, kissing Purple Steve softly. Purple Steve needily kisses Sabre back, before pulling away and licking his lips. "I love you too..."

~~~

I barely posted this before midnight for me-- Only 12 minutes until midnight--

Cookie Da' Queen~