Do You Wanna? ~ GalaxyAlex

Welp, first straight ship of this book-- This one was requested by StaryQueen2008Maggiebutton, and RainbowHerobrine so ye--

~Alex's POV~

Me and Galaxy Steve both rush back into the hole we created to get out of the ground, and Galaxy Steve blocks it off. "T-That was..." I say softly, shaking my head. 

"Can I just... erase that from my memory?" (CaLl MeMoRy StEvE--) I ask, and Galaxy Steve seems to have the same expression on his face. "I wish it was just that easy..." Galaxy Steve says softly, and I nod in complete agreement. 

~Galaxy Steve's POV~

I blush slightly from seeing Sabre and Green Steve like that, especially since it wasn't just me who saw it. It was also Alex. I block up the entrance, and then run towards the bottom of the cave we were in. I lean against the wall, burying my face into my hands to try to erase that image from my head. 

Then, I get a new image. 

The new image, being the same thing but me and Alex instead of Sabre and Green Steve. My face immediately starts to burn, and I try to get it out of my mind. 

"Are you okay, Galaxy Steve?" Alex asks me, and I just nod. Not at all, but sure. If okay means "Dying from embarrassment", then yes, I'm a-okay. 

"You sure..? I mean, I know what we saw, but..." Alex rambles on, and I just nod.

"I'm fine," I say, and then she sits down in front of me. She slowly moves my hands from my face, just to see my face is redder than a Red Steve's hair. She blushes slightly from it, and I slowly start to loose my mind. 

Finally, I give in.

I kiss her. 

For a moment, she doesn't do anything but sit there awkwardly, but when I go to pull away; she kisses me back. I blush brightly, my tongue shakily sliding across her bottom lip. She blushes deeply, giving me the access I asked for. My tongue slithers around in her mouth; (I didn't like doing this, so mah girlfriend StaryQueen2008 took over from here--) slowly exploring every nook and cranny. 

I can hear her moan softly, as if she was actually enjoying this which took me by surprise. After a hot minute or so, she pulls away from the heavenly kiss; a thick (tHiC) line of saliva connecting us. I blush and a light pink dust appears on both of her cheeks; making her look even cuter then ever. 

 But hell, what am I saying? She can't get any cuter then she currently is. (Something Cookie would say to me, -Abby) She's visible panting for air and I smirk softly before pulling her green shirt up and over her head; her face turning almost a bright red.

 ~Alex's POV~

 After Galaxy Steve got my shirt off of my body, his hands went behind my chest and undid my bra strap; taking it off of my body soon after. I fell my face heat up even more if possible and look up at Galaxy Steve; my entire bare chest visible to him.

 He smirks and runs his hands along my breasts; causing me to moan softly. (You know Abby is typing this cause she's been through it--, -Abby) He continues to do this before leaning down and licking both of my breasts for a couple moment's. As he did this, I fell into a miniature moaning mess.

~Le 3rd Pov~

 Once the galaxy colored Steve finished, he pulled his hoodie over his head and off of himself; revealing to Alex that he is far too lazy to put an undershirt on. The females face heated up a bit and moaned softly just from the mere sight. 

 Galaxy Steve smirked and undid Alex's belt buckle. Moments later, both were completely naked and and blushing brightly. (WhOs ReAdY fOr MoThErFuCkInG yEeTnEsS?? -Abby) 

 The male then almost shoved the orange haired female against the cave; her stomach against the cave. Galaxy Steve then lined up to Alex's entrance and thrusted in without any further warning. 

 The females eyes watered a bit and she let out a slight whimper of pain but also a soft moan of pleasure. The male smirked and stayed still momentarily; awaiting the time when Alex would get used to it. 

 Moments passed and soon Alex moaned softly, signalling she was ready. Galaxy Steve smirked and started thrusting in and out of Alex at a normalish pace; Alex starting to moan a bit louder.

 Galaxy Steve shifted slightly on accident, which caused Alex to scream out in his name out of pure pleasure from Galaxy Steve thrusting into her prostate. The galaxy haired entity smirked and slammed into the spot as fast and hard as physically possible. 

 After a bunch of loud screams of pleasure from Alex, she released against the cave and her chest, panting heavily. After a couple more thrusts, Galaxy Steve released inside of Alex. 

 Both were panting for air before they eventually calmed their breathing. "I love you Alex..." Galaxy Steve said softly, closing his eyes. "I love you too, Galaxy Steve.." Alex responded with before both of them passed out, just like that.

 And let's just say, the next 9 months were painful for Alex.

~~~

Thank chu baby for writing that out for me, love chu <33

Cookie Da' Queen~