I Want You ~ RedBow

Welp-- here we go-- this one was suggested by Fuzzy_ones_415 and ye-- I had this one written out in a notebook for like a month but I'm just now getting around to typing it--

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

Me, Professor Red, and Blue Steve all continue to hide in the basement of the lab. I continue to try and get the artifacts to work with me, Professor Red watching. "I=I can get it to work, Professor Red! I did it before!" I explain and Blue Steve sighs. 

"You're probably just tired," Blue Steve explains and I look over at Professor Red to protest, but he just nods instead. "Fine... I'll rest..." I groan. Both Blue Steve and Professor Red nod and Blue Steve starts to walk towards the door. 

"I'm going for a walk... Seeing Rainbow Steve with his powers makes me miss mine..." Blue Steve says softly, making me feel guilty. "Oh... I'm sorry Blue Steve, I didn't think about that..." I say softly and Blue Steve hugs me softly. 

"Don't worry, it's fine. I just want to clear my head some..." Blue Steve says and then walks out the door. "I'll make your room, do whatever for a few minutes," Professor Red says, walking off. 

Professor Red then comes back minutes later, just as emotionless as ever. "I made your room. Follow me," he says and I slowly nod, walking behind him. He takes me through a hallway, wall to wall with iron and iron only. Then, what seems like more of a cell than a room is in front of me. Windows are all along one wall, a bed pushed up against the walls, and worst of all; a iron door closing it. 

"Room!? This is more like a prison!" I shout at Professor Red, and he seems to have a slight bit of emotion. "It's to protect the End Crystal. I'll stay with you; if you want," he suggests. I blush slightly, nodding slowly for the reason of I don't want to be locked in a room alone. 

He flicks the lever, opening the door. Slowly, I walk in and he follows right behind me. Then, to my surprise; he pushes me against the iron wall and kisses me passionately. My face heats up brightly and I moan softly against his lips. He smirks against my lips, letting his tongue go through my parted lips and explore. 

I continue to moan softly from the feeling, kissing him back. My legs wrap around his waist, and he helps support my body to keep me from falling. After Professor Red seems satisfied, he pulls away from the kiss; making me whimper softly from not feeling his lips any longer. 

Then, his lips find their way to my neck where he starts to kiss along my skin. Those soft kisses soon turn to him licking my neck; soon leading to gentle bites. I moan softly from the feeling, and he just smirks. 

"Enjoying this?~" he asks and I nod, panting softly and unable to form any sort of words. He continues to do this, making some sort of mark. 

When he's satisfied, he pulls away; smirking. He admires the mark he made on my neck, and then he rubs his lower body against mine. 

~Professor Red Steve's POV~

I rest my hands on Rainbow Steve's hips; and I rub my lower body against his, creating a delicious friction. Rainbow Steve's moans are like music to my ears, and I moan lowly from the pleasurable feeling. I continue to do this for a little bit, before stopping. As soon as I stop, Rainbow Steve whimpers softly.  

"What do you want?~" I purr in Rainbow Steve's ear, making him blush brightly. 

"Y-You..." Rainbow Steve stutters out, his blush somehow getting brighter. (Sounds 'bout like when I'm being spammed by flirts-- *Cough* *cough* StaryQueen2008 *Cough* *Cough*) I smirk, tugging on his rainbow colored shirt. He nods, so I take it off him completely to reveal his semi-built chest. My lab coat is already over halfway off my left shoulder, so I slide it off the rest of the way. My hands fiddle with Rainbow Steve's belt for a moment, before I finally get it undone completely. 

Then, I unbutton and unzip his jeans; making them fall down to his ankles. He took his purple colored shoes off earlier, (Yes, shoes-- for the second time, sHoEs ArE mEnTiOnEd--) so now I got him in just his boxers only. Rainbow Steve whimpers softly, tugging at my solid red shirt. "Someone's needy, huh?~" I say, grinning. He blushes brightly, nodding slowly. 

I grin, taking my shirt off and then throwing it against the wall. He blushes more, and then his fingers hook the hem of my red sweat pants. Then, he tugs them down to my ankles; just like his blue jeans. 

Then, I take his boxers off his body in one swift move; and he gasps.  I grin, slipping my own off and then picking him up. His legs wrap tighter around my waist, and I carry him towards the bed. 

I gently place him down, hovering over him with my arms at each side of him; pinning hi there. I kiss him again, slowly and softly. He kisses back, our lips moving in sync. Then, I look down at him for permission, and he nods slowly. I slowly go into him, and he whimpers softly from the feeling. I kiss him softly, wiping the tears away that formed in his colorful eyes. 

"I'm ready..." Rainbow Steve says softly and I nod, continuing to go into him. He bites his bottom lip gently, and soon I'm all the way in. I rock my hips slowly, trying to get him used to the feeling. "F-Faster, h-harder!~" Rainbow Steve says, moaning softly and blushing madly. I nod slowly, bucking my hips forward.

Then, I rest my hands on his hips, slowly picking up my pace for each thrust. Angling my hips different ways, my thrusts get sloppier as our skin crashes against one another's over and over again. Rainbow Steve throws his head back in moans, and I smirk. I continue to thrust into him, my own climax building up. 

At the same time, we both release, panting heavily. "I love you, Rainbow Steve," I pant and he smiles softly. "I love you too..."

~Le' Bonus~

Blue Steve finally comes back from his walk in the woods, looking around for where Professor Red and Rainbow Steve are. Eventually,he stumbles across a new area, and soon finds both Rainbow Steve and Professor Red in a state he never imagined.

Both Rainbow Steve and Professor Red are on a bed, in a room together, naked; with gooey substances around them. 

"What the hell?!" he shouts, blushing; and then runs off. 

~~~

aT lEaSt NoW tHaT i'M wRiTiNg oN mY lApToP iT dOeSnT gLiTcH oUt AnD lEtS mE uPdAtE a BoOk MoRe ThAn 40 tImEs--

Cookie Da' Queen~