Reward ~ ElementalTime

This one was suggested by HeyItsBasil, plus a while back some people (Don't remember all the users, sorry--) asked for it too. So ye!

~Time Steve's POV~

"Come on, Time Steve, I know you can do it," Elemental Steve cheers me on as I continue to try to focus enough energy into making a portal to go into the Time Dimension. I take a deep breath, looking at where I want to spawn the portal at. I focus my energy into forming a portal, and close my eyes as I take a deep breath. 

Then, I did it. 

"Elemental Steve! I did it!" I explain excitedly, jumping up and down. Elemental Steve nods, with a... grin? "Yep! You did do it! I told you that you could!" he says and then hugs me. I smile softly, hugging him back.

Then, he pulls away from the hug and looks at me with a slight grin, before he kisses me. My eyes widen from shock, and then slowly flutter closed as I start to kiss him back. The kiss lasts a hot minute before we both finally pull away, and I'm left panting for breath. He grins, and then leans down to whisper in my ear; his lips so close they brush against my ear every time he moves them. 

"Do you want a... reward?~" he purrs into my ear, making me blush brightly. I nod, unable to form any sort of sounds that are close to words. He then picks me up, carrying me towards the portal. "Want to test out your new portal?~" he purrs softly, and I somehow blush more. "Y-Yes..." I manage to form, and then he takes us through the portal. 

As soon as we get through, he gently places me on the ground of his huge, empty room. He crawls on top of me, and then roughly starts to bite along my neck. I moan loudly from the feeling, knowing this is just the beginning of a very eventful time.

A very eventful time I want to happen. 

He soon finds my sweet spot, and he attacks that spot roughly. I arch my back slightly from the pleasurable feeling, and he grins. For a while this continues, before he finally stops and kisses me roughly. I kiss him back, with just as much roughness and passion that he's putting into the kiss. 

He starts to slide my brown cloak off my shoulders, before getting them off my body completely. Then, he takes my undershirt off my body, making me have nothing covering my upper body. "Relax~ this is your reward, remember?~" Elemental Steve purrs, grinning. I nod slowly, letting him do as he pleases to me.

He then slowly slips my pants off my body, where he goes down and takes my cock into his mouth. I moan loudly, gripping his hair of all the elements. He looks up at me, smirking as he starts to deep throat my cock. "F-Fuck!~" I scream out, immediately releasing in his mouth. 

He swallows the substance, grinning. "That didn't take long~" he purrs, making me blush madly. 

Then, he starts to take his own clothes off as well, soon leaving him in just boxers while I got nothing on. 

Then, he holds his fingers out in front of my mouth, which I quickly take into my mouth and suck on them. After a moment or so, he pulls them out of my mouth and then quickly thrusts them into my entrance. I arch my back, moaning loudly from the new pleasurable feeling I've never felt before, happy it's with Elemental Steve though.

He continues to do this for a while, before he finally stops and pulls his fingers out of me, grinning. He slides out of his boxers, grinning.

"You ready?~" he asks, and I nod slowly. I grab onto the ground, and he roughly thrusts into me.I scream out from the feeling, though I knew it was going to feel like I was being tore apart from the inside; and I knew he wasn't going to go easy on me. He continues to roughly thrust into me, making me throw my head back from the moans.

He soon starts to angle his hips in different ways, soon hitting something that makes me scream out. "Elemental Steve!~" I yell out, and he grunts in response. He continues to thrust into me as fast and hard as he can, soon adding in another sensational feeling.  

He starts to pump my cock as well.

I arch my back, throwing my head back from moans. He continues to slam into me, soon making me release against his hand that's pumping me. I pant for breath, and soon he releases inside me as well. 

"That was... amazing..." I pant out, smiling weakly at Elemental Steve. Sweat drips off his brow, and he leans down to kiss me softly. I kiss him back, feeling needy for more of the feeling of his lips. "How was that for a reward?~" Elemental Steve purrs and I just nod. 

"Perfect."

~~~

Requests are on hold for now, I got went back and I have at least 20-- Hope y'all understand, I'll try to get a bunch of them done in the morning (it's almost 2am for me) but no promises

Cookie Da' Queen~