Problem ~ FavreMyRainbow

I've read smut things all night and roleplayed multiple smut things- my mind is so deep in the gutter right now I don't think it's gonna be back to normal for a while-

~Third Person POV~

Rainbow Steve and Sabre both just got done with visiting Ghost Steve in the catacombs, and they both heading back to the Rainbow Town.

Once they get near the wall, Rainbow Steve flies over and immediately flies into the Rainbow House, up and into his bedroom. He flops down, exhausted.

See, he hardly slept the night before, all because every time he closed his eyes he felt his mind wonder and he wanted to moan out from what he imagined. Every time he closed his eyes that night, he imagined that Sabre was doing a variety of different sexual things to him.

Kissing along his neck and murmuring tons of dirty things in his ear; teasingly slowly undressing Rainbow Steve; Sabre hovering above him with no clothes on, kissing him roughly as he pumps him; or even Sabre thrusting into him roughly, making Rainbow Steve yell out.

Rainbow Steve takes his own pants and boxers off quickly, then starts to pump himself from all of those thoughts coming back to him. He squeezes his eyes shut as he continues, his problem worsening slightly before getting better. He bites his lip to hold back moans, knowing Sabre is probably in the house by now and not wanting to know what he's up to. "S-Sabre..." he pants out quietly, continuing to try to soothe the problem he recently got, imagining it to be Sabre doing it to him.

He moans quietly, unable to hold it back and praying that Sabre didn't hear it.

Lucky for Rainbow Steve, Sabre didn't hear it, and was just sitting in the kitchen and eating a sandwich.

Rainbow Steve continued to pump himself, his stomach knotting up in his stomach, making him moan more before he stops, panting.

Sabre happened to hear the last moan, and he got up before walking upstairs to investigate, abandoning his sandwich. The brunette in a chicken onesie walks up the stairs, knocking on the rainbow colored boy's door.

"Rainbow Steve?" he asks softly, and Rainbow Steve's eyes widen from hearing Sabre's voice. He curses under his breath, shouting a "don't come in!" as he goes searching for his pants.

Sabre bites his lip, waiting patiently for Rainbow Steve to open the door.

The Steve dressed head to toe in rainbow can't seem to find his blue jeans, only able to find his boxers. The rest of his laundry is down in the laundry room, so there's no chance for him to get clothes from there. He puts his boxers on at least, running over to his bed and sitting down on it, covering his lap with his rainbow blanket.

"You can come in now!" he says, and Sabre opens the door. Just from the sight, his problem comes back, and he bites his lip.

He looks around, and then spots me on my bed. I bite my lip, and he looks at me. "Are you okay, Rainbow Steve..?" he asks softly, and Rainbow Steve nods immediately.

It's not like Rainbow Steve can just tell him, 'I was imagining you teasing me sexually' or anything like that.

"Are you sure..? Why are you under the blanket then?" he asks, and Rainbow Steve bites his lip.

The rainbow being bites his lip, looking at Sabre. "Do you want the truth..?" he asks quietly, hoping Sabre won't hate him if he tells him.

"Of course, I would never hate you!" Sabre explains, and Rainbow Steve inhales sharply.

"I was having... fantasies..." Rainbow Steve says softly, and Sabre blushes, assuming he knows what type of fantasy he's talking about.

"Who was it about..?" he asks quietly, his heart breaking.