Blush ~ BlueBow

Requested by Ressesgirl559 , and they even gave a prompt :3 thank chuuuuuu

Also, I hope that everyone's having a good day, even with the past of this day-
Hope everyone has a good day :3

~Third Person POV~

Rainbow Steve and Blue Steve have been the most well-known couple all around the Realm, and some people have envied that.

People like Dark Steve, who love someone they can't have. (hA- tAkE tHaT dArKy- I'm kidding don't kill me- Dark is my favorite bad guy—) Dark Steve was in love with his 'Master', Nightmare Steve, who had no interest in him unless it was about destroying the "perfect couple".

Rainbow Steve and Blue Steve didn't care about being known though, they just stayed normal like they always have. They just stayed together with one another, always having their fun with adventures and stuff.

One day, the two of them were cuddling in their bed, and Blue Steve boops Rainbow Steve's nose.

Rainbow Steve giggles softly, huffing. "Meanie," he pouts. Blue Steve snickers, poking Rainbow Steve's chest. Rainbow Steve squeaks in surprise, and blushes softly from the sound he just made.

"You know," Blue Steve starts with a grin, "I love seeing you blush~"

Rainbow Steve blushes even more, huffing. "I like seeing you blush as well," he says softly.

"Oh really? Then why don't we see who can get the other to blush more?~" he hums.

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

"Does the winner get anything?" I ask, thinking about it.

He nods, humming. "The winner can do whatever they please," he smiles. I grin, nodding.

"Let's do it then!" I giggle, kissing his cheek. He snickers, blushing slightly though. "Ha!" I grin once again, smiling triumphantly.

"I love you," he smiles, knowing that those simple words mean so much to me and always make me blush. Then, he does another thing that always makes me blush, by kissing me.

I blush more, kissing back. He swipes his tongue across my bottom lip, and I moan softly, patting my lips. My face flares up more as this happens, and he grins against my lips as he lets his tongue explore inside my mouth.

He does this until he's satisfied, which is when he pulls away and then latches on to my neck. I moan softly from the feeling as he peppers kisses along the skin, only making me blush more. "B-Blue Steve..." I pant out, moaning again as he starts leaving small marks along my neck as he searches for something.

I squirm, panting and letting out soft moans as he finds what he seemed to be searching for, and I feel him grin against my skin.

He starts to mark that spot up, much more than all the other ones. I continue to let out soft moans, knowing that Blue Steve won our little contest we were having, but not caring anymore.

He pulls back once he's satisfied, grinning. I continue to pant softly, looking up at him. "Would you like more?~" he purrs in my ear, making me feel melted to the spot.

Unable to form words, I just nod my head. He hums, leaning down to my ear. "This is what I wanted to win~" a shiver travels down my spine, not used to the feeling of him so close, even after all the time we've been dating.

"W-Well, y-you get your win," I whisper, and he smirks. He then tugs my shirt upwards some, and I nod, silently telling him that he can take it off me.

My shirt gets discarded moments later, making me blush. His shirt follows quickly after, revealing his well built, bare chest. I run my hands along his chest, earning a soft moan from him.

He then tugs at my sweatpants, taking them off me completely. My boxers are the only thing covering my body now, while the only things that's been taken off him is his shirt. I whine softly, and he grins a bit.

"T-Take your shirt off," I whine, and he smirks.

"What's the magic word, my Rainbow?~" he purrs.

"P-Please?"

He nods, smirking before sliding his slightly faded blue jeans off. I blush, quickly realizing he wasn't wearing boxers.

My boxers get tugged off, and we're both naked. "This might hurt a bit," he warns. I nod slowly, and he gently grabs my hips, rubbing small circles in it as he slowly pushes himself in.

I moan quietly, biting my lip from the bit of pain that formed, but Blue Steve's way of soothing the pain actually did help.

I look up at him, nodding slowly when I'm ready. He slowly starts to rock his hips, making me moan softly.

He progressively starts to speed his pace up as he goes, making me continue to let out a stream of moans and soft groans. He continues to rub the small circles along my hips, though they're not really needed as much anymore. He leans down, pulling me into a messy kiss as he starts to pump my cock as well, making me moan louder.

He kiss breaks from the pleasure of him pumping me, my climax starting to build up. "B-Blue Steve~" I moan, arching my back slightly.

He grunts in response, not slowing down his pace any.

"I-I'm close~" I moan, and he nods, clearly him being not far off either.

He then angles his hips in a few different angles, soon hitting something inside me. I yell out his name, and he grins, continuing to abuse that spot inside me. He thrusts into that same spot a few times before both him and I both release at the same time, panting heavily.

He pulls out, laying down next to me and pulling me into his chest. I snuggle against him, gladly being in his arms. "I love you, my Rainbow..." he says softly, kissing my forehead.

I smile, nuzzling against him. "I love you too, Blue Steve," I say softly, before yawning.

"Go to sleep..." he whispers in my ear, and I obey, closing my eyes.

Minutes after, I drift off, falling into a deep and peaceful sleep.

~~~

Now- time to yeet to the dentist and mentally sob cause dentist's suck-

Officer Expired Cookie~