Enjoying This? ~ UltraChaos

A whileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee back, like October ish, someone asked for this. Thank StaryQueen2008 for reminding me, and ye! This takes place when Ultra Steve and Chaos Steve were first made (With Rainbow Steve)-- 

Also, please read the authors note at the bottom. It's important.

~Sabre's POV~
(aM i SuRpRiSiNg NoW??--)

Me and Ultra Steve run from Chaos Steve, well, me running and Ultra Steve flying. "Come on, pests," Chaos Steve sneers, and Ultra Steve turns around and tries to trap Chaos Steve in an ice ball. 

Ultra Steve gets him in it; but he immediately breaks out of it. "Come on Ultra Steve, you're not strong enough yet! Don't try to fight him yet!" I shout to Ultra Steve, and Chaos Steve just sneers. 

Then, Chaos Steve summons a ton of lightning on Ultra Steve; making him go tumbling to the ground. 

"Ultra Steve!" I yell, tears going down my cheeks in horror. Then, Chaos Steve swoops down and catches Ultra Steve before he falls to his death; and immediately starts to fly off with him. 

"No! Chaos Steve, no!" I shout through my sobs, though it's no use. Chaos Steve flies off with Ultra Steve, and I'm powerless to stop it. 

~Ultra Steve's POV~

I'm falling. I close my eyes, bracing myself for more pain, since I'm already in pain from the lightning. 

Then, something stops me from falling. 

"No! Chaos Steve, no!" I hear Sabre's voice shout, though cracky and seeming like he's crying. I slowly open my eyes, just to see Chaos Steve is the one who stopped me from tumbling to the ground completely. 

I bury my face against Chaos Steve's shirt, unable to fight anything that's going on. 

After so long, Chaos Steve finally stops flying and lands somewhere, placing me down. Then, he pins me against the wall, grinning. 

His hands pin mine against the wall, and his warm breath fans across my face. "You don't know how long I've waited for this~" Chaos Steve purrs in my ear, making me blush. Then, he roughly kisses me. To my own surprise, I kiss him back. 

Our lips move in sync, and he then forces his tongue between my two closed lips. I moan softly from the feeling as he starts to explore inside my mouth, making him grin. He continues to do that, and I blush from the embarrassing sound I just let out. 

When he's eventually finished to where he's satisfied, he pulls away from the kiss and then starts to roughly bite the skin on my neck. I bite my bottom lip, fighting the urge to moan from all the pleasure; making Chaos Steve grin. "Are you enjoying this?~" he purrs in my ear, and I embarrassingly nod. 

"Good~" he says, and then continues to do the magic to my neck. I fight the urge to moan, up until he finally finds my sweet spot. Then, I can't help but moan. He grins, continuing to roughly kiss and bite that spot; rougher than any of the other places he was doing this to before. 

When he's finally satisfied, he pulls away and admires the large mark he left on my neck; as well as the smaller ones. Then, he tugs my shirt up over my head, and just discards it to the ground. He then kisses along my bare chest, making me squirm against the wall he has me pinned against. 

He continues to kiss down it, leaving a soft, tingly feeling at each spot as he gets down lower and lower. Soon, he reaches the hem of my sweatpants, and my eyes widen from the feeling. He grins, and then tugs them down to my ankles. My boxers immediately follow my sweatpants, leaving me in nothing. 

I gasp from the feeling, but moan softly as he continues to kiss down my body. He soon gets down to the V that leads to my inner thighs (I think that's right, I'm not an expert on guys--), making me moan louder. He then kisses my cock, making me squirm from the feeling. 

Then, he takes my cock into his mouth, sucking on it. My fingers grip his hair tightly, and I moan from the pure pleasure of his mouth. He grins, continuing to do that to me, making me a moaning mess. 

After so long, he finally stops; making me whimper softly. "Don't worry, it's not over yet~" Chaos Steve purrs in my ear, making me blush more. Then, he starts to take his own shirt off as well, tossing it off to the side. 

I moan softly just from the mere view of his bare chest, and he grins. Then, he starts to take the belt of his black jeans off, tossing it off to the side. He slides his jeans off, revealing he wasn't wearing any boxers. I blush from the sight, and he grins. 

~Third Person POV~

Chaos Steve roughly thrusts into Ultra Steve, not giving the poor small Steve time to get used to the feeling. 

Ultra Steve yells out from the invasion of his sensitive body, his eyes watering. Ultra Steve's nails dig into his dominant lover's back, and Chaos Steve hisses from the feeling. 

Chaos Steve continues to roughly thrust into the innocent Steve, and loud embarrassing sounds emerge from the little Steve's mouth; making the bigger Steve grin. Chaos Steve roughly, needily leans down and kisses his lover. Ultra Steve immediately kisses back, with just as much roughness and passion; and Chaos Steve wipes the tears from Ultra Steve's eyes. 

The dominant one continues to buck his hips, continuing to slam into his innocent lover. Ultra Steve moans out from the feeling, and Chaos Steve groans as he starts to angle his hips different ways. 

Soon, Chaos Steve hits something within Ultra Steve, making Ultra Steve scream out. "C-Chaos Steve!~" Ultra Steve screams out, and Chaos Steve just grins. 

The dominant one continues to roughly thrust into his lover at the same spot over and over again, soon making Ultra Steve cum on the both of them. 

Chaos Steve continues to slam into that one spot before eventually releasing inside Ultra Steve; filling the fragile Steve to the brim. 

"I-I love you, C-Chaos Steve..." Ultra Steve pants out, blushing brightly. Chaos Steve just simply kisses Ultra Steve's lips softly. 

"I love you too, Ultra Steve," Chaos Steve responds back with, letting his fingers trail across Ultra Steve's bare chest. 

Ultra Steve squirms from the feeling, fighting back a soft moan. Chaos Steve just grins, gently kissing Ultra Steve's forehead.

Rainbow Steve witnessed the entire thing from both ends, making him loose his innocence completely and scarring his mind. (Rip Rainbow Bean...)

~~~

Can y'all stop asking for things, when I said that requests are on hold? I got too many, and I just get a little frustrated when people ask for ships, even though I said that requests are on hold. This is why I am a bit frustrated with it:

Hard to read, but that's all my requests I have

Hard to read, but that's all my requests I have. And then some too. So, please stop. 

Cookie Da' Queen~