Cure ~ FavreMyGreen

Casually listening to Live and Learn by Andres Badler ft. Steve Bow-- I mean-- Let's get into this--

~Sabre's POV~

It's been a few hours, and both Galaxy Steve and Alex have yet to come back from their cave exploration to get more materials. I sigh, looking at the machine that Green Steve Is still locked in, and I have a mental debate with myself on if I should let Green Steve out for a little bit. After about five minutes of arguing with myself about if I should let him out or not, I finally give in and flick the lever on the machine; letting him out.

Green Steve stumbles out, groaning softly and tugging at his hair for a moment. "Are you okay..?" I ask him and he just huffs, but after a moment or so; he seems fine. "Y-Yeah... I think so..." Green Steve says softly, and I just nod. "Well, that's good. I know that since I didn't reinforce the machine before letting you out that I'm going to have to put you back in again; but I figured you would want out of the machine for a little while."

Green Steve smiles, nodding eagerly. I chuckle softly, and he smiles. I sigh, looking at him and remembering how he was acting right before putting him into the machine. I shiver from the thought of him ever being in a state like that again, and he looks at me concernedly.

"I-I promise you, I'll find some sort of cure for you to keep you from getting to how you were earlier.." I say softly, and I look up to see a blush on his face. I blush slightly, just from seeing him blushing. "P-Promise..?" he asks me, and I nod slowly.

"I promise..." I whisper, and then kiss him softly. He kisses back, his arms wrapping around my neck while my hands rest on his hips. I moan softly from the feeling, and from what I believe is instinct, Green Steve slips his tongue into my mouth. There, our tongues battle around before I finally gain the dominance. He whimpers softly from losing the battle, but it turns into moans as my tongue travels inside his mouth.

I grin against his lips, continuing to travel inside his mouth for a bit before pulling away, smirking. Green Steve whimpers softly, making my grin grow wider. An image of Green Steve hurt flashes through my vision, and it makes me snap out of what I'm doing.

Green Steve looks at me in a concerned manor, but I just shake my head and back up against a tree. "Are you okay Sabre..?" Green Steve asks, and I continue to shake my head 'no'.

"T-The... the memories..." I mutter, and I feel tears prickle in the corner of my eyes. Thankfully, my bandanna hides it, but Green Steve continues to look at me in concern. He then squats down in front of me, his hands gently grab my wrists. "It's okay... I'll tell you what, how about we get a cure for your sadness for now?" Green Steve asks quietly, and I look at him in confusion. "Sure.." I say softly, and he smiles.

Then, he laces my fingers along with his, smiling softly. I smile weakly, and then he leans forward and kisses me softly. I kiss him back, passion fueling the kiss the entire time. He then lets his fingers tug down my zipper of my chicken suit down, and I blush softly. My arms wrap around his neck, deepening the kiss and letting him take the chicken suit zipper down. He unzips it as far as he can, revealing my chest to the world.

His hands travel along my bare chest, making me moan softly from the soft feeling. I blush deeply, pulling away from the kiss and throwing my head back from the pleasurable feeling. He grins, though blushing brightly as he continues to do the same thing. 

He then adds in some more pleasure, roughly kissing and biting along my bare neck. I moan softly, through getting progressively louder by the second as he continues to do the same thing but at different spots. A tingly feeling is left at each spot as he moves to somewhere else along my neck, like ghosts staying at the spot longer than he himself is.

"M-More~" I purr out, and he simply smirks. He continues to do the same thing, seeming to be searching for something. I soon realize what he's searching for as he starts to roughly bite a certain spot along my collar bone, making me throw my head back in moans.

He grins against my neck, continuing to do the same thing for a while until he seems satisfied. Then, he stops, and seems to admire a mark on my neck.

After that, he grabs my hands, and then helps me stand up, and pins me against the tree. Then, he starts to take my chicken onesie off me the rest of the way, making me wear nothing but my boxers and my bandanna. 

As soon as he gets my chicken suit off, he grins and starts to take his shirt off as well. He tosses it to the ground, and then starts to work his pants off to make us even. 

As soon as he gets his belt undone, his pants fall down to his ankles; leaving both of us in just our boxers. 

Well, I got my bandanna on too still; but other than that, nothing but boxers. Then, he starts to reach up behind my head and take my bandanna off as well. I freeze up for a moment, though letting him take it off. 

It falls to the ground, and my green eyes meet his green ones. He blushes softly as we hold one another's gazes, and I smile weakly at him. He rests his hand on my cheek, smiling at me. "Your eyes are pretty~" he purrs softly, making me blush deeply. "They're just my color~" he purrs in my ear, making my lower body get harder. 

Then, he starts to tug my boxers off my body, making me have nothing to cover myself with. I whimper softly as a cool breeze blows by us, and he just smirks. Then, my fingers hook his boxers, taking them off him completely. He grins, and then looks up at me for permission. 

I bite my bottom lip gently, nodding and bracing myself for the feeling. He pushes into me, resting his hands on my hips to steady himself. My hands grip his shoulders, and he slowly starts to thrust in and out of me. 

I moan softly from the feeling, and he groans as he does this. His one hand finds mine, holding it for reassurance. "F-Fuck~ You're so tight~" Green Steve hisses, continuing to thrust in and out; making me blush as bright as a Red Steve's hair. 

He grins, soon angling his hips in different ways, soon hitting something within me. "H-Harder!~ Right there!~" I shout loudly, and he smirks. He does as I ask, continuing to thrust in and out of me at that one spot over and over again, harder and harder. 

I'm a moaning mess, and soon he pulls himself almost all the way out of me; just to slam back into me. 

My climax starts to build up, and as he continues to slam at that one spot, I finally release. He does two more thrusts, releasing inside me. 

I groan as his blow fills me up completely, and we both are panting heavily. 

"That was... great.." I say softly, blushing. He hums in response, smiling at me. "I haven't known you long, Sabre, but I love you..." he whispers, and I smile. 

"I love you too..."

~Le' Bonus~

Galaxy Steve and Alex both mine their way towards where they think Sabre and Green Steve are, since they lost the cave entrance they came in through. 

They dig upwards, eventually breaking through the ground just to see something they didn't want to see.

Green Steve and Sabre, naked, against a tree with one another. They both rush back down the tunnel that they made, Galaxy Steve blocking it off, trying to forget what they just saw.  

~~~

In today's video, did anyone else see something on the left at 10:34?--

Cookie Da' Queen~