Without You~ FavreMyGalaxy

This is something I had in my drafts for a while, but never actually posted... whoops...

~Sabre's POV~

"Without you and Galaxy Steve, this world wouldn't be the same," the Overseer says to me, and I nod. "I guess you're right..." I say and he nods. 

Me and him continue to talk for a while, before we finally say goodbye and he leaves. I sigh, knowing he's right about when he said things would be completely different without the things me and Galaxy Steve have done. I think about it, and I still honestly feel like Galaxy Steve, as well as all the other Steve's, would be better without me. A tear rolls down my cheek, and I silently let a few more fall. "Sabre? Where'd the Overseer go?" Galaxy Steve asks and I quickly wipe my tears away. 

"He left," I say quietly, still thinking about it. If I were to have stayed in the Parallel World, Galaxy Steve and the Overseer could've had fun exploring together, and nobody would've had to say goodbye. Galaxy Steve needs you, he would be lost without you the Overseer's words echo through my head, and I slowly smile to myself. "Oh.." Galaxy Steve says, seeming a slight bit disappointed. "Without saying goodbye?" he asks, and I slowly nod.

~Galaxy Steve's POV~

Sabre seems sad, and I don't understand why. I mean, yeah, the Overseer left and all, but he seems even sadder than when Rainbow Steve got... destroyed. "He left," Sabre says quietly, seeming to think about things. "Oh..." I say softly, feeling slightly disappointed and Sabre slowly nods. I mean, he did say goodbye before, but I still feel a little sad that I didn't get to say goodbye before he completely left.

"He'd be lost without you..." Sabre mumbles, and I look at him confused. "What?" I ask, and he looks up at me and smiles. "Oh, nothing. I was just thinking back on some stuff that the Overseer told me," Sabre says, and then I smile weakly. "Hey Galaxy Steve, can you not hate me for what I'm about to say?" Sabre asks and I almost feel offended. 

"Why would I ever hate you? Nothing would make me hate you," I say and he slowly nods. Then, to my surprise, he kisses me. I kiss him back after a moment of shock, blushing slightly. He's the first to pull away, smiling weakly. "I-I think I like you.. Wait, no; I know I love you," Sabre says, and I feel myself blush more.

"I-I love you t-too, Sabre," I say and then he smiles. Then, I lean forward for another kiss, but he meets halfway so I don't get to do all the work. He smirks against my lips, swiping his tongue across my bottom lip. I slowly give him the dominance, and he lets his tongue slither into my mouth. I moan softly, loving the feeling as he continues to let his tongue explore inside my mouth. 

After he's satisfied, he pulls away from the kiss, panting slightly. I, on the other hand, am gasping for breath, and he just smirks. Then, he starts to kiss and bite along my neck, taking me by complete surprise. "W-Wha?" I say, moaning softly from the feeling. He smirks, continuing to do it and seeming to be searching for something. After so long, I think he finds what he was searching for, because as soon as he kisses along the tender spot along my collarbone, I moan loudly. 

After that, he smirks against my neck and starts to lick and bite that spot, occasionally sucking on it there too. For a while this continues, but when Sabre is satisfied he pulls away, smiling softly as he looks at where he was marking along my neck. I can tell there is going to be some type of mark on my neck, but I ignore it as Sabre slowly starts to rub his groin against mine. 

Moans softly rise from the back of my throat, forcing themselves out through my mouth. He grins, continuing to do this but letting soft moans out as well. "S-Sabre!~" I moan out and he just smirks. He continues to do that, before he finally stops and then pulls my shirt off my body. I gasp, but not stopping him from what he's doing. Then, he unzips the front of his chicken suit, and the soft material slides down his shoulders to reveal his bare chest.

I moan just from the mere sight, and he grins. Then, he hooks his fingers on my pants, and then looks up at me for permission. I nod, unable to form words, and he slides both my pants and my boxers off my body. Then, he kisses me again. The kiss feels needy, almost lustful.

I kiss him back, with just as much need and possibly a bit more passion. My legs wrap around his waist, and he then pins me back up against a tree. Something hard seems to be poking me through Sabre's boxers, and I blush brightly as I realize what it is. After a little bit, we pull away from the kiss; both panting. 

It doesn't take long for Sabre's boxers to be discarded, leaving us both completely naked. Well, other than his bandanna. "Sabre..." I say softly and he hums in response. "Yes?" he asks, making me blush sightly. Then, I reach up and slowly start to untie his bandanna. He doesn't fight it, but he seems to not be all for it. 

The knot gets undone, and then when he looks down at me; my yellow eyes meet his green ones. "They're beautiful," I say and softly caress his cheek. He blushes, smiling. Then, he lines himself up with my entrance and looks up at me. "This might hurt a bit..." he says and I nod. 

He lightly grips my hips, and then slowly pushes himself in. My eyes water as my body stretches to meet his size, and my hands grip onto his shoulders for support. He slowly starts to move around, rocking his hips back and fourth, trying to get me used to the feeling. "S-Sabre~ h-harder~" I moan out and he slowly nods, starting to thrust his hips forward. I moan loudly, throwing my head back. 

He smirks, continuing to thrust into me. He angles his hips in different directions, soon hitting my prostate (I think this is the right term.. Screw it, lazy ass me doesn't care). I arch my back to meet his thrusts, screaming out from the feeling. He continues to thrust into me as fast and hard as he can, and his grip on my hips gets tighter. 

Then, my climax comes up; making me release on mine and Sabre's chests. He continues to thrust a few more times before releasing inside me; then pulling out. He rests his head on my racing chest, and we're both panting. Sweat is dripping off Sabre's body and onto mine, while we just stay there, just like that. 

"I love you Sabre..." I pant out and he grins. 

"I love you more, Galaxy Steve," Sabre says and plants a sweet and loving kiss on my forehead. After that, my mind goes blank as I drift off into sleep. 

~~~

I'm finally back into a schedule hopefully! Every Sunday, at some time during the day, I'll update this book! Now, I'm going to watch more random short films on youtube-- See you next Sunday! :D

Cookie Da' Queen~