Love You More~ TheSilverSpike

If chu read my fluff oneshots book, you'll recognize some of this. Also, finally, I am back for this book! :D

~Silver Steve's POV~

I get spawned, and nobody is around me. I can't move, I'm being stopped from leaving from this... machine thing I'm in. Where am I..?

The machine thing then stops its strong control on me, and someone with a red hat and red vest comes over to me. They put down a sign, and I read it. 'Can you read this?' it reads, and I nod to him. He smiles, breaking the sign and placing a new one, and puts another down.

'Do you know where you are?' he asks, and I shake my head no. He smiles brighter then, placing a third sign. After a moment or two, words fill the sign. It reads, 'How about you come to my house? :D' I smile at him and then nod.

He brings me towards a desert, where a house sits in the center of a 'island'. As we get there, he puts another sign down. 'This is my house! :D' and he places another down. 'I'm Lucas, by the way' I nod and smile. I mean, I don't know who I am or where I am.

~Lucas' POV~

I bring the Steve inside, still not knowing his name, and then end the video recording. After a few minutes of him getting used to the house, I go to my own room, and lay down on the bed.

I take my hat off, laying it over my face. For a few minutes there is just silence, then my bedroom door creaks open. I sit up, running my fingers through my hair. The Steve stands there, and he looks confused.

Then, he sits down on my bed, and I sit up to where I am sitting on the bed instead of laying down. For a minute or two there is just awkward silence. Then, he pushes him lips against mine.

My baby blue eyes widen to the size of saucers, before closing as I kiss him back, making me a blushing mess. After a few minutes we both pull away, breathless. He hazily looks into my eyes. I speak, knowing he can't hear me. "I love you..."

"I love you too," he says, smirking, and I blush more. 

TIME SKIP TO WHEN LUCAS WAS STILL ALIVE AND HE MADE THE VIDEO WHERE SILVER GOT HIS NAME

"Anddd... we did the pole, and it seems like most of you voted for the name of Silver Steve!" I explain excitedly, and Silver Steve jumps up and down. I place the sign down, the 'sky people' not knowing that Silver Steve can talk. 

"What do you think of the name Silver Steve? :D" I put on the sign and step back. Silver Steve reads it, and then nods, jumping in excitement. "Alright! Well, I think that's gonna be it for this video, be sure to come back next time for the next episode of the Steve Saga! Byeeee!" I explain and end the recording.

Silver Steve looks down at the ground, seeming a bit nervous about something. After that, he runs into the house, not saying a word. I follow behind him, going up to my room. I knock on the door, and then open it when he doesn't answer. Inside, I see Silver Steve sitting on the bed, and I blush softly. He pulls a rose out of his pocket, and then hands it to me.  This doesn't help my blush, in fact it makes it worse. 

I feel a problem start to form in my pants, so I cross my legs and awkwardly stand there. Silver Steve gets up, smirking, and then leans down to whisper in my ear some soft words in his alluring voice that makes my heart flutter. "What's wrong, Lucas~"

He then kisses my neck, earning soft moans from me. The moans get louder the closer he gets to my sweet spot, and when he does get there, he starts to form a rather large hickey. After a moment or two of him doing this magic to my neck, he distances himself and admires the mark. I whimper softly from loosing the contact of his lips on my neck, making him smirk. 

He kisses me again, and I wrap my arms around my neck. Silver Steve picks me up, and then lays us both down on the bed itself. The kiss lasts a minute or so, before we both pull away, panting for air. My face is a bright, crimson color red, and he chuckles.

"You're adorable Lucas~" he says and then kisses me softly. That kiss was only seconds long, because then he starts tugging on my clothes. He pulls the red vest off my body, tossing it to the side where it hits the door, falling to the ground. My hat already got knocked off from when we were kissing, so that's already out of the way. After that, he starts to take my black shirt off, and then tosses it to the side as well. 

A soft, tame light pink blush dances across his face, and he kisses my lips softly. Then, he kisses lower, lower, and even lower; going down my chest and stopping when he reaches my pants line. He looks up, our eyes meeting as he looks at me for permission. I nod, and then he pulls my pants down. 

After that, he pulls my boxers off, leaving me in nothing. He then sits up, pulling his own shirt off his body, and then he stands up. He slides his belt out from the buckle, and then takes his pants off. As soon as his pants are off, it shows that he isn't wearing any boxers. He then crawls over me, and looks at me for permission. 

I nod slowly, "Please go easy on me Silver Steve..." I whisper and he nods. "I will," he says and kisses me softly. He slowly pushes himself into my entrance, and I grip the bed sheets. Small tears weld up in the corner of my eyes from the slight pain, and I hiss. 

"Sorry..." he whispers and I nod. He slowly pushes himself in the rest of the way, and puts his hands on my hips. "Tell me when you're ready," he says softly and I nod. 

"I'm ready.." I whisper and he slowly rocks his hips back and fourth. I moan softly, the pain slowly fading away and turning to full pleasure. After a few minutes of him just rocking his hips, he finally starts to thrust in and out. 

I moan loudly, but not nearly as loud as when he starts to pump my cock as well. I throw my head back in moans, making him smirk softly. "Having fun?~" he asks me, and I nod. The pleasure continues to build up, and soon I feel my climax start to get the better of me. "Silver Steve! I'm gonna cum!" I shout and then release against his hand. He continues to thrust into me, soon releasing inside me.

He rests his head on my chest, and I mess with his hair. "I love you Silver Steve," I say softly and he leans up, pecking my lips softly.

"I love you more,"

~~~

I kinda feel sick now, so I might be going to bed soon. 

~KoOkIe CoOkIe