<Too Lazy to Think of a Name> ~ DarkBlue

I legit don't remember any of my requests-
I need to stop losing the request list sheets but if I type them on my phone then something will happen to my phone or something-
So yeah-
gIvE mOrE rEqUeStOs iF yE wAnT, aNd iF I dOnT gEt mAnY iM fInIsHiNg OfF tHiS bOoK-

This one is the only request I remember:

~Dark Steve's POV~

I grin as I corner Blue Steve against a tree. Nightmare has always liked Rainbow, and is probably showing his love for him at the moment. I decide I need some fun as well, so I found Blue Steve.

After all, Blue Steve is smart, caring, wise, and much more. He's practically the perfect person. (I agree with this statement Darky-)

His breathing quickens as I pin him against the tree, and it makes a smirk plaster across my face. "Hey there, Blue," I purr. He squirms under my grip, but I notice he's blushing.

"H-Hey Dark Steve," he says nervously. "W-What do you want with m-me? I just want my f-friend back..." he pleas softly, only making my smirk widen.

"Rainbow's having fun, don't worry," I reason. "I just want to give you some fun too~"

Blue Steve's eyes widen a bit, clearly knowing what I'm talking about. I then crash my lips against his, pulling him closer to me.

He gasps within the kiss, kissing back. The moment his lips are parted for his gasp, my tongue slides between his lips and immediately starts to explore.

He moans softly from it, making me smirk more. Once I'm satisfied, I pull back and look at him lustfully. He pants softly, making me smirk.

I then start to roughly suck and bite along his neck, clearly leaving a bunch of marks as I search for a certain spot.

He moans under me, giving me a sign that he likes it. I continue to search, pinning both his hands above his head as I do so.

Soon he lets out louder moans, signaling to me that I found the spot. I smirk, starting to abuse that singular spot, clearly leaving a large hickey there with many others around it.

"You're mine, got it?~" I purr lustfully in his ear once I finish. "Nobody else can touch you, understand?~"

He nods, panting from all the feelings I've been giving him.

"Good~" I purr, quickly discarding his shirt without saying anything. He whimpers softly, but doesn't make any complaint. I pull his pants off as well, revealing a bulge in his pants.

This only makes my smirk widen, and he whimpers softly. "Would you like satisfaction of getting rid of this?~" I smirk, teasing him. He nods, whining as my fingers trail along his chest.

I then take my shirt off, my pants following. "Do you want anything, Blue?~" I hum in his ear.

He blushes insanely, but nods. "Then tell me what you want."

He whimpers softly, looking at me. "I-I want you, Darky.."

"Good~" I purr, pulling his boxers off quickly. He crosses his legs to hide himself, but I shake my head. "Nuh-uh, no hiding. There's no reason to be shy, my beautiful Blue."

He hesitantly uncrosses his legs, and I purr. I discard my boxers after a moment, and I notice Blue Steve's eyes widen slightly.

I then get him to turn around so he's facing the tree, still pinning his hands above his head. 

I then thrust into him, not giving him a warning nor any time to adjust. He yells out from the feeling, clearly from both pain and pleasure.

"Have you ever had anyone else before?~" I purr in his ear, and he shakes his head. "Well, I'm not going easy~" I hum, starting to thrust into him roughly and sloppily.

He moans loudly, arching his back. I groan, the sounds mingling in the air as both of us already start building up. I then reach around Blue Steve's body, starting to pump him roughly as well.

"D-Dark!~" he moans, and I grunt in response. "I-I'm close~" he moans.

Instead of pumping him with the one hand, I press my thumb against his tip, keeping him from releasing. He whines from the action, and I snicker.

"W-Wait until I'm c-closer~" I purr, wanting our releases not to be as spread apart. He lets out a soft whine, before moaning as my pace quickens again.

He continues to let out moans, and occasional whines from him wanting to release. Eventually, I remove my finger, giving him the release he's been wanting for a while.

He releases immediately afterwards, getting some of the substance on my hand in the process. I groan, thrusting two more times before releasing as well, though mine being inside him.

He lets out a moan as I pull out, and I groan. "I love you, Blue Steve," I say, holding him close.

He hums in response, looking at me. "I-I love you too, Dark Steve..." he mutters, snuggling against me.

Soon after, we both fall asleep, cuddling the entire time.

~~~

This one isn't the best, but I gotta go to school-

Officer Expired Cookie~