You Know I Love You ~ OriginAlex

Another straight ship, aaak-- At least I finished all the junk I got to do today (Other than the thing I get money for--). I haven't watched in a while, so like-- Imma just wing it-

~Origin Steve's POV~

"Come on Alex, it's okay. Sabre and Galaxy Steve won't hurt you now," I say soothingly to Alex as she's in her true form, grinning at Sabre and Galaxy Steve. "Their lies won't get to you anymore, I promise," I say and hug her, and she cries on my shoulder. 

"P-Promise..?" she asks me, and I nod. Then, I summon teleportation lightning on the both of us, teleporting us both to a dark room. She looks around, tears in her bright green eyes. "W-where are we..?" she asks, looking around at the room that is completely dark, other than candles lighting it (Rooms like that are nice tbh-- I don't like much light, so I do that with my bedroom--)

"Somewhere special, love," I say with a grin, holding her tight. Then, I roughly kiss her, taking her by complete surprise. She kisses me back, just as she did oh-so long ago, full of passion and lust. My hands slide under her shirt, making her gasp against my lips. I take that chance and slip my tongue into her mouth, exploring anywhere and everywhere. My hands run along her bare chest, soon finding their way to her breasts. 

She moans softly against my lips, though muffled, and I grin. I pull away from the kiss, my hands continuing to mess with her breasts though. She arches her back, a stream of moans coming from her beautiful mouth. Her lips are swollen from our rough kiss we just shared, making me grin. "Enjoying this?~" I purr, and she nods. She continues to moan softly, and soon my hands yank her green shirt up and over her head. 

Soon after, my lips find their way to her neck, where they immediately start to attack the fair skin. She moans softly, though growing louder as I get closer to her sweet spot. I grin, continuing to kiss, lick and nip at that one spot before a rather large purple mark is left there. "You know I love you, right?~" I purr in her ear, making her blush. She nods slowly, making me grin. "Good."

I then take my own shirt off as well, and then tosses it off to the side. Alex's hands then travel over my bare chest, and she moans softly from the feeling. I grin, and then slide my fingers into the hem of her pants, pulling them down to her ankles. She blushes more, being only in her undergarments. I then unhook the clasp on her bra, throwing it off to the side. Then, I pick her up and place her down on the bed. 

I take my own belt off, unbuttoning my jeans and then taking them off completely. I crawl on top of Alex, a grin on my face. She gets flustered, and soon after I start to tug her panties (I hate that word--) down as well. 

~Third Person POV~

Origin Steve then pulls down his boxers, and then roughly thrusts into Alex without any warning. Alex yells out from the feeling, her bright green eyes widening from the painful feeling. Origin Steve groans from the tightness of her body, continuing to thrust in and out of the poor girl. She moans and groans from the feeling, not liking the pain but loving being this close to her lover. (I had to take a break here for a bit-- my vision blurred out and wasn't coming back at first--)

"Fuck~ You're so tight~" Origin Steve groans out, and Alex digs her nails into Origin Steve's back. Origin Steve hisses from the feeling, his thrusts somehow getting even faster until it's an inhuman speed. Then, Origin Steve angles his hips in different ways as he continues to thrust into Alex. 

Alex's moans get louder each time, and soon he hits something inside her; making her scream his name out. "F-fuck! Right there!" she yells, and he grins. He continues to do so, and after around four more thrusts; her walls tighten around his cock before releasing. 

In about four more thrusts after that, Origin Steve finally releases. He pulls himself out of her, and then lays down on the bed right next to her. Alex's chest rises and falls quickly as she tries to regain her breath, and Origin Steve just grins. 

"I love you, Origin Steve..." she pants out, and he simply grins more. 

"You know I love you, Alex~" he says, and then kisses her forehead. Alex rests her head on Origin Steve, slowly drifting off into a blissful sleep.

~~~

Dis one is short ;-; It's not even 800 words ;-;

Cookie Da' Queen~