Welcoming Gift~ InfinityFaceless

Honestly, I don't know all the things you guys requested. The only one I have is one I wrote partially on paper. So, leave the requests here, and I'll WRITE DOWN the list this time. Also, I randomly asked WattTheHippo for two Steve's, since I was talking to him and wanted to write a oneshot but didn't know what to do for the ship. So yeah! Also, I don't think I've ever seen this ship, so first time I guess XD

~Infinity Steve's POV~

Sabre strikes the last blow on me, making not only me, Infinity Steve, be destroyed, but also Negative and Positive Steve. Lightning strikes on me, sending me to wherever all the dead Steve's go. I close my eyes, waiting to open them and being in a hellhole. 

I slowly open my eyes, seeing not only one Steve, but two. One of them is almost transparent, while the other has a bunch of circles for a face. Okay then...

"Welcome, Infinity Steve, I am Faceless, and this is Ghost Steve. We are going to be taking care of you from now on, here in the catacombs," the one with the circles on their face explains, saying he's Faceless. "Alright..." I say, rubbing my head. I have a throbbing headache, making it hard to comprehend all of the things they are saying. 

"Come, Infinity Steve, I'll show you around," Faceless says and gestures for me to follow him. I slowly get up from off the ground, seeing I was laying on the cold, dirt ground. "Ghost Steve, just be sure to clean up around the place for any other Steve's that come," Faceless commands and Ghost Steve nods, seeming scared of him. 

I try to fly, summon a fireball, anything; being unsuccessful. Faceless chuckles, "Why silly, you wouldn't be able to use any of your powers here in the Catacombs. Of course, one person can, that person being me.

I sigh, not used to being powerless. "Come on now, let me show you around," he says and ushers me forward. Slowly, I follow him, uncertain because I went from most powerful to as powerful as a flower. He shows me around the 'Catacombs', and we stop at the shrine that Faceless apparently made for me all on his own. 

"Typically, Ghost Steve builds most of the rooms for those Steve's who pass, but I felt the special need to make yours myself, seeing as you're so special," he says and gently holds my chin to where I am looking at him. I blush softly, "thank you, Faceless," I say and he smiles. He gently leans down, and then he kisses my lips softly with his own. (I don't care anymore, Faceless magically has lips but nothing else) 

I kiss him back immediately, letting my Positive Steve side take over, seeing as he's the romantic of the two of us. The Negative Steve part of me is the part that makes me kiss rough and forceful, and that makes Faceless smirk against my lips. When we pull away he immediately after starts to suck on my neck, leaving a trail of hickeys until he finds my sweet spot. 

I moan loudly, making Faceless smirk again. I feel my lower area growing harder, and Faceless leans down and whispers some words in his alluring voice. "Liking this?~" I nod, moaning softly and being unable to comprehend some simple words. 

He tugs my shirt off, not even asking for my permission, ripping it off of my body. Honestly, I don't mind, and I actually like it. He starts to grind mine and his hips against one another's, making the both of us moan. Me more, of course, but still. 

He then pulls my pants off my body, as well as my boxers, both in one swift move. I blush softly and he lets his fingers dangle in front of my face. I pull them into my mouth, sucking on them softly and coating them in my own saliva. After a moment or two he pulls the two fingers out of my mouth, making me miss having the comfort of his fingers in my mouth. 

He then thrusts the fingers into my body, making me hiss from the sudden invasion. He then makes scissor motions with the two fingers inside me, making the pain melt away into complete pleasure. After a minute or two of him loosening my body up, he finally removes the fingers and starts to undress himself. 

I watch the clothes slowly roll off his body, making me whine from how long it takes. He smirks, making sure it takes a long time for the clothes to come off. Finally, he finishes undressing himself, revealing his entire body. He leans down to my ear, making my heart flutter from each time his mouth brushes against my ear. "You're mine and mine only, understand?" he asks, and I nod. 

He then kisses me, and forcefully thrusts himself into my tender body. Even though he did a few minutes of preparing, it still hurts when I feel his entire length inside me.  He thrusts in and out of me, making me moaning like crazy, feeling my body build up to the climax within the first few seconds. 

He continues to pump himself into me, making me crazily moaning, each time his thrusts getting messier and rougher. Soon he hits something inside of me, making me scream out. "Faceless!" I shout and he smirks. "Quiet now, there are other people here," he says as he continues to pound into me. I blush, nodding and then letting out another stream of moans I'm unable to suppress. 

Eventually, both me and Faceless release at the same time, me on our bodies while his is inside of my body. We both gasp for breath, sweat coating both of our bodies and making them slick against one another. 

"That was... amazing," I say softly and Faceless smirks. "I love you Infinity Steve," he says and I simply hum.

"I love you too."

***

Ghost Steve heard some noises, soon coming over and seeing both Faceless and the new Steve, Infinity Steve, completely naked and gooey substance around them. He blushes from the sight, backing away and wishing he never seen that. 

~~~

Still feeling sick, but I can't sleep... So, I wrote this. Maybe now that I ruined my innocence once again, I can finally sleep! 

~KoOkIe CoOkIe