You're... Back? ~ FavreMyLucas

I was going through, and I realized I never did this one. It was suggested by youtubelover2019 a while back, sorry 'bout that :/ At least this one is early and not tomorrow-- Imma try to update tomorrow too though-

~Lucas' POV~

"It's been a while, hasn't it?" I say as soon as I see Sabre, and he nods slowly. "You're... back?" Sabre says softly, and I hesitantly nod. You see, I just randomly left one day, and never told him or any of the Steve's where I was going. 

Then, Sabre runs over to me, and hugs me softly. I hug him back, and he's shaking slightly. He cries against me, and I smile weakly. "I missed you..." he says through his quiet sobs, and I smile softly. I rub small circles on his back, telling him things to try and get him to stop crying. 

Then, he looks up at me, though I can't see his eyes since he's wearing his bandanna as he always has. "I missed you too, Sabre..." I say, my voice hoarse (HoRsE--) from just being alone for so long. 

He stands up on his tippy toes, and then to my surprise; kisses me softly. I blush slightly, wrapping my arms around his torso to pull him towards me gently. His arms quickly wrap around my neck, pulling me down towards him and his short height. My tongue then forces its way into his mouth, immediately rushing to every nook and cranny in his mouth to make sure nothing gets left untouched. 

He moans softly from the feeling, making me grin against his lips. Then, I pull away from the kiss, and he whimpers softly. I grin, and then immediately start attacking his neck with my lips. I roughly bite his neck, licking the spots afterwards. He lets out soft moans, and pants slightly from the feeling. I leave hickeys along his neck, searching for his sweet spot. 

After so long I finally found it, as seen by his moans getting louder from that one spot. I grin, gently kissing that spot before marking it up completely. 

I continue to form a hickey there for a few minutes, before finally pulling away and admiring all the marks left on Sabre's neck. He blushes brightly, and then I start to tug his shirt off him.

Within minutes, we both get stripped from our clothes completely. Well, completely, other than Sabre's bandanna. I gently reach up behind his head, and he nods slowly. I untie the bandanna, revealing emerald green eyes looking back at me. I rest my hand on his cheek, rubbing it gently. "Your eyes are beautiful... just like you," I say softly, and Sabre just blushes. 

After that, I look up at him for permission. When he nods, I thrust into him, fast and hard. He screams out from the feeling, gripping onto my shoulders tight. My hands stay where they are on his hips, steadying myself as I continue to thrust into him. 

This goes on for a while before I start to angle my hips differently, hitting into him in different ways. Soon I finally hit him in the right spot, making him scream out. "Lucas! M-More!~" he shouts, and I nod. I continue to slam into him at that one spot, and Sabre arches his back. 

Sabre arches his back, before releasing against both of our chests. I continue to thrust into him a few more times, before releasing inside him. I collapse on top of him, both of us panting heavily.

"Promise me something..." Sabre says softly, panting. I nod, holding my pinkie out. 

"Anything, love," I say softly. 

"Promise you'll never leave me again..?" he says, and I kiss his forehead.

"I promise..."

~~~

If you're wondering why I'm updating today, I'm in a good mood. I saw someone I haven't seen in forever, being one of my cousins, who I apparently used to follow around like a puppy dog when I was younger. So ye, that was awesome!

Cookie Da' Queen~