Doctor~ PurBow

This was suggested a while back, by ShyanneTheShipper so enjoy! It's normal Steve Saga, so ye

I typed this one handed, because my frickin'  thumb got burnt the other day

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

Purple Steve mind is still fried, and Sabre and Galaxy Steve are still gone on an adventure while I'm stuck here babysitting Purple Steve. I watch as Purple Steve runs around, flapping his 'wings' and trying to fly. He runs around, running into stuff, yet he keeps going. I can't help but laugh from this sight. I mean, who wouldn't laugh at a Steve wearing a pumpkin on their head, running around and running into stuff?

Next thing I know, Purple Steve runs straight into a tree, knocking him down on his butt. I run over to Purple Steve and help him, saying, "Oh my god, Purple Steve are you okay?!"

He slowly gets up, with the help of me, and then nods. "I'm fine, colorful Steve, just a little hurt." I look at him with concern filling my eyes. "Let me take a look at you," I say and grab his hand, making him sit on the ground with me.

I pull the pumpkin off his head, revealing Purple Steve with his lavender colored eyes looking at me, his fuchsia colored hair fanning across his face. He playfully smiles at me, and I can't help but giggle. He snickers and then winks at me, distracting me from my 'mission'.

I lift his shirt up some to make sure he's okay and doesn't have any cuts or scrapes, and he keeps squirming. I blush slightly as his hand brushes against mine, making me retract my own hand. Purple Steve then starts to pull his shirt up more, making it come off, revealing his well toned chest.

I blush a bright red color, making my face hurt. "Purple Steve!" I shout and he sends me a smirk. He scoots closer towards me, and then scoots even closer. Before long he's sitting on my lap.

Purple Steve's hot breath is mingling with my fast and hot breath, and before long he comes even closer. Our noses are touching. Our faces are so close that it I move forward a inch, we'd be kissing.

But I don't move the inch.

He does.

His lips push up against mine, and I freeze up in shock. This isn't right, Purple Steve isn't sane. I pull away, already missing the feeling of his lips but fighting the urge to kiss him. "Is doctor Rainbow alright? Did I do something wrong?" Purple Steve asks with innocent eyes looking at me. "Purple Steve, this isn't right, you aren't sane!" I explain and he boops my nose.

"I'm perfectly sane! If I'm sane enough to know I love you, than I'm sane," Purple Steve says with begging eyes. Wait, did he say he loves me? There's no way...

"You love me..?" I ask while looking into his eyes, his right one being covered halfway by his fuchsia hair. He nods, "Mhm, does doctor Rainbow love me?" he asks while brushing my hair out of my face. I fight the urge to pour my heart out, to kiss him; so instead I just nod with a blush covering my face.

Then, Purple Steve kisses me, again. I give in and kiss him back, letting our lips move together in sync. I gently bite down on his bottom lip, asking for entrance. It doesn't take long for Purple Steve to respond, and he opens his mouth. My tongue slithers into his open mouth, exploring each and every inch.

He moans softly against my lips, and I love the sound. We pull away at the same time, and I lovingly look into his eyes. He gently lays his head on my shoulder, still sitting on my lap. I blush softly, and I feel a problem begin to form in my pants.

Purple Steve looks up and smirks, getting up. He stands in front of me and holds out his hand got me to take. I grab his hand and he helps me up, making us stand face to face again. He kisses me again, rougher than the last and I love it. He wraps his legs around my waist, pushing his body against my groin.

I groan softly and pull away from the kiss, looking into his eyes. His hands are around my neck, while my hands rest on his hips.

Then, he does something unexpected: he starts kissing my neck. I moan softly with each kiss, and with each hickey forming. A bunch of hickeys get littered along my neck, leaving more and more hickeys, searching for my sweet spot. Before long he finds it through all my hickeys I have, making my neck look like I got in a fight with a vacuum cleaner. (Hehe, Fuller House reference ^•^)

Louder moans come from me as he starts to suck and bite roughly, rougher than before, all on my sweet spot. I bring him towards the closest tree, that luckily wasn't that far, and I place his back against the tree. Purple Steve continues to mark up my neck, making me a moaning mess.

"P-Purple Steve~" I groan out as he finishes up, and I whimper when he stops. He smirks and then tugs on my shirt, taking it off completely. He tosses it to the ground, then presses his hands against my bare chest. I feel him unwrap his legs from around my torso, and then he stands on the tips of his toes to be the same height as me.

I place my hands gently on his hips, and he wraps his arms around my neck once again. We look at each other for a moment, not saying a word but just looking into each others eyes.

He's the first to break the gaze, and he starts to take my pants off. As soon as they're off I feel cool air blow against my legs, making a shiver go through my spine. He pulls his own pants off as well, showing that he isn't wearing any boxers. I smirk a him and he talks my boxers off too, making us both naked.

He grinds both of out hips together, making us both moan softly. I see him luck his lips, making my love for him grow, as well as my lust. I whimper softly as I watch him, getting his attention, then having my cock rest at his entrance. He gasps softly and then nods, and I slowly push into him. "Doctor Rainbow, ha-harder~" he says while I rock my hips back and fourth, a blush appearing on his face. I blush as well due to him calling me 'doctor Rainbow,' before I thrust in and out of him at a medium pace.

I lean down and place my lips on his, captivating him with a kiss. I keep thrusting in and out of him, growing faster and faster, listening to Purple Steve's pleasured moans and screams.

I angle my hips different ways, soon making Purple Steve scream my name, my real name, aloud. "Gah~ Rainbow Steve!~ More, harder!~" I blush brightly as sweat pours off my body and onto Purple Steve. I slam into Purple Steve as fast and hard as I can, and he cums on both of our chests.

I hit into him a few more times before releasing inside of him. I pull out of him and he rests his head on my shoulder. "I love you, doctor Rainbow Steve," he says softly. I kiss his forehead then speak, "I love you too, Purple Steve."

I close my eyes and let the darkness surround me.

~Meanwhile...~

"S-Sabre~ Harder!~" Galaxy Steve screams out through pleasure. Sabre continues to thrust into Galaxy Steve, feeling his climax start to get the better of him. The both of them release; Galaxy Steve getting it on their chests and Sabre getting it in Galaxy Steve.

"I love you, Galaxy Steve," Sabre breathes out through his panting. Galaxy Steve closes his eyes before speaking, his head landing on some clothes. He says, "I love you more, Sabre," while grinning.

Sabre grins back, "Not a chance."